Ps Plus May leak?

Sailar91

Whatever it ends up being, I'm sure I'll be disappointed. Even if it was Godfall and Disco Elysium, I don't have a PS5 and Disco looks stupid as hell. 

If it was Battlefield 5 and Stranded Deep I don't play FPS and don't care about Stranded Deep. 

There is almost nothing they could give that I want and haven't played. I'm struggling to even think of a game I've been waiting on a sale for.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

From the link:

Who to believe, who to believe?

This sounds more likely to be true, battlefield V is pretty dead online and they have a new game announcement coming out soon. Godfall could be a good shout for them though as I’d didn’t sell well

disco elysium? who came up with this nonsense?

1. like others said, it came out like a few weeks ago

2. it's bugged, not only with minor shit.... game breaking / save file loss bugs

couldn't care less for godfall but if the plat is easy why not?

Gonna have to agree that the BFV & Stranded Deep rumour is more likely, especially with the new Battlefield announcement right around the corner. With Disco only being a month-ish old and Godfall not even on PS4 (yet) it just seems kinda hopeful. Then again I doubt many people expected FFVIIR (even if it is technically a lesser version) but May is like, 4 days away, so we'll see soon enough. Our patience will (hopefully) be rewarded.

22 minutes ago, KabbageDetective said:

Gonna have to agree that the BFV & Stranded Deep rumour is more likely, especially with the new Battlefield announcement right around the corner. With Disco only being a month-ish old and Godfall not even on PS4 (yet) it just seems kinda hopeful. Then again I doubt many people expected FFVIIR (even if it is technically a lesser version) but May is like, 4 days away, so we'll see soon enough. Our patience will (hopefully) be rewarded.

The games literally get announced in less than 24 hours. Wednesday @ 11:30am EST

So less than 4 days.