Ps Plus May leak?

Sailar91

12 minutes ago, OverHypedG said:

I believe hoods outlaws could be ps5 title

That doesn't come out until the 10th so not happening. BF5 and Stranded Deep sound like they are confirmed as I've seen the same few people who leaked FF7 Remake for PS Plus saying them. The PS5 game is the mystery. Could be Call of the Sea or maybe something else that hasn't been announced yet. If we don't get the announcement tomorrow then one of the 2 indie games in the State of Play on Thursday could be it. I remember Praey for the Gods was aiming to be out by the end of April/early May. Perhaps that could be a possibility too.

Edited by Mercenary09

6 minutes ago, Mercenary09 said:

That doesn't come out until the 10th so not happening. BF5 and Stranded Deep sound like they are confirmed as I've seen the same few people who leaked FF7 Remake for PS Plus saying them. The PS5 game is the mystery. Could be Call of the Sea or maybe something else that hasn't been announced yet. If we don't get the announcement tomorrow when one of the 2 indie games in the State of Play on Thursday could be it. I remember Praey for the Gods was aiming to be out by the end of April/early May. Perhaps that could be a possibility too.

Actually it is May 7th for those who preorder the game. Subnautica would be cool :D. Date doesnt matter

Edited by OverHypedG

1 hour ago, OverHypedG said:

Actually it is May 7th for those who preorder the game. Subnautica would be cool :D. Date doesnt matter

OK but the point still stands that it isn't happening as the PS Plus games release before then. They also just gave Subnautica out to all PlayStation owners over the past month as part of the Play at Home.

BFV & Stranded Deep seem much more plausible. Hilarious regardless that they were like 'Yeah, Disco Elysuim and Godfall' and then goes to

'lol, my source actually said it wasn't that, it's this other thing'

Seems like an extremely unreliable source.

1 hour ago, AJ_Radio said:

Another month, another selection of games I’m not interested in.

At this point the monthly sales have a lot more to offer than the PS Plus offerings. Most of the Plus offerings are games everyone has already played.

I don't even own PS+, but for a large, large majority of games I've bought and have on my wishlist, never have lower prices with PS+.