PortaLuna

Subnautica PS5 Version

10 posts in this topic

Anyone have more information? I see the trophy list is up. Are they going to allow you to import your save from PS4 and instapop? Yes I know some people wonder what's the point, they want to play the game again and that's great for you if you want to do that. However some people are fine with getting a second free platinum. So let's not turn this into another discussion criticizing people over trophies.

On 28/04/2021 at 8:15 AM, PortaLuna said:

Anyone have more information? I see the trophy list is up. Are they going to allow you to import your save from PS4 and instapop? Yes I know some people wonder what's the point, they want to play the game again and that's great for you if you want to do that. However some people are fine with getting a second free platinum. So let's not turn this into another discussion criticizing people over trophies.

going to be a free upgrade for all owners on the ps4 version.

On 27/04/2021 at 11:15 PM, PortaLuna said:

You can't import your save so there won't be autopop, but I imagine the dev menu will still be there, so getting an extra plat won't be very hard.

anyone got a link to the ps5 trophy list? can't seem to find it on the site anymore.

also, you sure this isn't just a list for the subnautica below zero game releasing in about 20 days?

49 minutes ago, Thisisnotharry said:

anyone got a link to the ps5 trophy list? can't seem to find it on the site anymore.

also, you sure this isn't just a list for the subnautica below zero game releasing in about 20 days?

"We’re pleased to confirm that if you own a physical or digital edition of the game you can upgrade to the digital PS5 version at no additional cost. Similarly, those who purchase Below Zero on PS4 will be able to upgrade to the PS5 version for free."

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/04/29/all-new-subnautica-below-zero-gameplay-revealed-in-state-of-play/

3 hours ago, Thisisnotharry said:

1 hour ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Does it have a separate trophy list? Couldn't find it.

They're up on Exophase, both Subnautica and Below Zero have separate lists for the PS5 versions.
https://www.exophase.com/games/?q=subnautica

Edited by ThePhatMatt

57 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Ah right thanks, when will it release?

May 14th, comes out the same day as Below Zero.

3 hours ago, ThePhatMatt said:

May 14th, comes out the same day as Below Zero.

Ah right ok thanks.