Aranea Highwind

Genshin Impact - PS5 Trophies Discussion (PS5 Version Has a Platinum)

65 posts in this topic

I have a question here if anyone knows the answer: is it that from henceforth I can earn the same trophy on both versions (earn it on one, and login into the other for an instant pop)? Or do we have to choose one to earn while the other will become impossible to finish?

I ask bc I remember previously there was talk about not switching regions, as the same account will not be able to unlock the trophy in a new region if you unlocked it in your previous region.

For what it is now, I can confirm that the newly added trophies instantly pop if you log into the PS4 version, and starting the PS5 version will instantly pop all the trophies you've earned from the PS4 version. What I'm concerned about is the trophy I haven't earned. I'm saving the 800-chest Liyue one for the PS5 trophy recording for Klee from the soon to come rumored banner return, or as long as it takes :(

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StarWolf3000 said:

Yeah, but I don't get why they don't add the Platinum to the PS4 version as well...

While Sony doesn't really seem to care about the rules regarding trophy lists anymore, I'm sure it's still not allowed to add a platinum trophy afterwards to the maingame list. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StarWolf3000 said:

Yeah, but I don't get why they don't add the Platinum to the PS4 version as well...

This has never happened for any game. I don’t know whether that is even possible at all.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Last_Deathknight said:

I have a question here if anyone knows the answer: is it that from henceforth I can earn the same trophy on both versions (earn it on one, and login into the other for an instant pop)? Or do we have to choose one to earn while the other will become impossible to finish?

I ask bc I remember previously there was talk about not switching regions, as the same account will not be able to unlock the trophy in a new region if you unlocked it in your previous region.

For what it is now, I can confirm that the newly added trophies instantly pop if you log into the PS4 version, and starting the PS5 version will instantly pop all the trophies you've earned from the PS4 version. What I'm concerned about is the trophy I haven't earned. I'm saving the 800-chest Liyue one for the PS5 trophy recording for Klee from the soon to come rumored banner return, or as long as it takes :(

 

 Not confirmed but it would have to auto-pop either way, the trophies are tied to your Genshin account (your PSN user name) so I am pretty certain they will pop on both versions as soon as you log in on that console.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Wow, it looks beautiful, i was really hoping for this to happen after they announced PS5 version.
Super proud to have it, it is going to stay ultra rare as getting 36 stars in abyss is pure hell. Thanks god i did it last week and it auto-popped.
Good luck to everyone going after the abyss trophy, i was literally shaking after getting it.

 

EDIT: Looks like you don't need the stars at 9-12 floors which make it much, much easier. Clearing floor 12 and the infamous 11-2 is still a decent challenge tho.

Edited by W0ndrful101
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Can confirm - got Platin on PS5 and all remaining Trophies on PS4. Just log in and press start enjoy the wonderful trophys pop :D

 

Also confirming - you need all starts from Abyss Floor 1-9 but you only need to beat Abyss Floor 12 for the other trophy.

 

Enjoy nice game with nice Platinum :)!

 

 

 

BTW for Abyss Floor 11-2 I can suggest, watch a tutorial on YouTube. The archers have depending on spawn either you as target or the protecting artifact. If you kill first one of them (fire I believe) and remain between the two of them -  so they target you all the time till you killed everything else, you will easily get 3 stars here. Good luck!

Edited by x--CosMos--x
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, breakXedge said:

How many hours do we expect to get the platinum for a noob player? Never played the game on ps4, so starting from scratch.

 

I may have to agree with Draps on this one. Although I would say it may take even longer than 180 hours. The game is lengthy and daily content is limited, especially as a non-spending user. The platinum would have been very doable (just lengthy) if it wasn't for the Spiral Abyss, which will require a lot of time/work, effort, and 'luck'. Building a character/team (you'll need more than one team for the Spiral Abyss) doesn't occur with ease, and again, as a free player, will take you even longer.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might finally jump into this a couple weeks/ months from now. 

 

The platinum image is a beauty. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So... question please. I updated to the PS5 version this morning and had a lot of trophies pop. Can we go back and forth from the PS5 version to the PS4 version without it hurting the saved data? Also, if you get one in the PS5 set, does that mean it will automatically pop in the PS4 version? thanks 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

So... question please. I updated to the PS5 version this morning and had a lot of trophies pop. Can we go back and forth from the PS5 version to the PS4 version without it hurting the saved data? Also, if you get one in the PS5 set, does that mean it will automatically pop in the PS4 version? thanks 

Yes but you will have to login on each version to get the trophys and open the menu to pop.

As the characters and progress is saved online you can play either version and the archivements ingame will pop the trophies. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy we got more trophies

Not happy that I autopop everything, now to wait for 1.6 (hopefully they start adding trophy lists each update from now on)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

My ps5 genshin trophies got bugged/glitched. They won’t unlock even though I saw them popped, but when I check PSN the trophies are not unlocked. PS4 version trophies popped properly.. but ps5 version is glitched It’s extremely frustrating. Spent all the money and time then the game got bugged :(

 

Anyone can help me? thank you.

 

Edit: I fixed it... Try my method if someone glitched out too. If it doesn’t work, then you gonna have to contact PlayStation. They need to be aware of the bug so they will actually fix it.

 

Rebuild your database first in safe mode, turn off ps5 completely and unplug the console for 10 minutes.

 

Turn ps5 back then, go offline to make sure that the trophy is actually unlocked with correct time stamp.

 

Then go back online and do the following:

 

Settings —> Saved Data and Game/App Settings —> Game Status —> Sync with PlayStation Network.

 

Good luck.

Edited by mvpeast
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing the game every day and doing all the stuff even that does not have trophies was worth it today when a ton of trophies auto popped 😂

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was so happy- I got about 20 trophies all at once. It was great :D 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/04/2021 at 9:19 AM, TheVader66 said:

I am trying my damndest to rush Abyss 12 but fuck Abyss 11-2, I am not fast enough in preventing the assholes from destroying the pillar. 

 

Just in case you're still struggling on this one, I used this post over on reddit to easily get through it.

The enemies that targets the crystal are fixed. Once you know that and you know which ones to focus on or leave alive it's way easier.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.