Platinum for PS5 and DLC Trophies for PS4!

DawningWolf55

8 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

do you need to spend any actual money to get the plat/100% of the trophies in this game?

No

Well, didn't think I would have a reason to log in into ps4 version anymore, but here we go.

Edited by Akrioz
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Miku-30-10-98 said:

Y que pasara con la gente que ya hicimos las cosas del dlc? 

Asumiría que saldría automáticamente

1 hour ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

That's pretty cool! I haven't played it at all, but do you need to spend any actual money to get the plat/100% of the trophies in this game?

You do not need to spend a penny at all! Though it is a long grind and pulling for characters for the Abyss will be a huge benefit over time. Though you most likely would get a lot of characters by the time you get to that part.

Edited by DawningWolf55

I have a question here if anyone knows the answer: is it that from henceforth I can earn the same trophy on both versions (earn it on one, and login into the other for an instant pop)? Or do we have to choose one to earn while the other will become impossible to finish?

I ask bc I remember previously there was talk about not switching regions, as the same account will not be able to unlock the trophy in a new region if you unlocked it in your previous region.

For what it is now, I can confirm that the newly added trophies instantly pop if you log into the PS4 version, and starting the PS5 version will instantly pop all the trophies you've earned from the PS4 version. What I'm concerned about is the trophy I haven't earned. I'm saving the 800-chest Liyue one for the PS5 trophy recording for Klee from the soon to come rumored banner return, or as long as it takes :(

(also posted this in the thread under the PS5 version)

3 hours ago, Last_Deathknight said:

I have a question here if anyone knows the answer: is it that from henceforth I can earn the same trophy on both versions (earn it on one, and login into the other for an instant pop)? Or do we have to choose one to earn while the other will become impossible to finish?

I ask bc I remember previously there was talk about not switching regions, as the same account will not be able to unlock the trophy in a new region if you unlocked it in your previous region.

For what it is now, I can confirm that the newly added trophies instantly pop if you log into the PS4 version, and starting the PS5 version will instantly pop all the trophies you've earned from the PS4 version. What I'm concerned about is the trophy I haven't earned. I'm saving the 800-chest Liyue one for the PS5 trophy recording for Klee from the soon to come rumored banner return, or as long as it takes :(

(also posted this in the thread under the PS5 version)

it should autopop in the version you didn't unlock it first, as soon as you login

As for region changes, I wouldn't play around with that, so if you unlocked it on America server on PS5, you should also choose America server on PS4

Edited by MichMasteR

Good luck to everyone on clearing floor 12 of the Spiral Abyss. Best I have done is clear 11-1 and I have been playing since January (though pretty casually of late and I have only spent $30).  Never was in it for the trophies though (kind of shocked when they started popping like crazy last night after the 1.5 update).

38 minutes ago, awf9495 said:

Good luck to everyone on clearing floor 12 of the Spiral Abyss. Best I have done is clear 11-1 and I have been playing since January (though pretty casually of late and I have only spent $30).  Never was in it for the trophies though (kind of shocked when they started popping like crazy last night after the 1.5 update).

I think this is going to be the trophy that gatekeeps the completion more than anything else. Spiral Abyss's top floors are pretty brutal if you're not using optimal 5* characters or extremely optimized builds of select 4* characters.

There are a few guides on Reddit that are more detailed, but the current banner character (Zhongli) is one of the best characters in the game in case anyone's considering pulling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tothoro said:

I think this is going to be the trophy that gatekeeps the completion more than anything else. Spiral Abyss's top floors are pretty brutal if you're not using optimal 5* characters or extremely optimized builds of select 4* characters.

There are a few guides on Reddit that are more detailed, but the current banner character (Zhongli) is one of the best characters in the game in case anyone's considering pulling.

Got Zhongli last night so excited to build him. Time to start burning through my fragile resin on the new Ridge Watch domain.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MichMasteR said:

it should autopop in the version you didn't unlock it first, as soon as you login

As for region changes, I wouldn't play around with that, so if you unlocked it on America server on PS5, you should also choose America server on PS4

Thank you.

I wasn't planning on switching region. I brought it up as it worries me that the dual version may lock out the trophies in a similar way, but I agree it shouldn't be the case.

• Like 1

they also released a patch for the consoles version the ps4 and ps5 improving the performance.

I was surprised to finally seen the ps4 version running at solid 30FPS without going 20 or 10FPS especially when you enter a city, but the thing that made me scratch my head is that the message I received in the game said the latest patch have fixed the performance on both the ps4 and ( PS5 )....

does the ps5 version also ran poorly at launch?