GregHouse007

Are servers down?

11 posts in this topic

I can't connect into a game since saturday. I tried everyday at different times but nothing. The game dies on the 1st of June. Do you guys think they will fix it for one last month or will they ignore it and wait until the 1st of June to kill it? 😞

Yeah I'm having the same issue. This might be the end of the line. 

On a discord, one of the developers wrote that it was bug / unintentional. This is not the end of SwitchBlade, but the end is probably near.

It is up & running again. It doesn't seem super stable but you can get back in. 

Are they shutting down the servers in 3 weeks? Still have to do a lot in this game

8 hours ago, DaaneS97 said:

Are they shutting down the servers in 3 weeks? Still have to do a lot in this game

there isn't official announcement about shout down the servers, but at the begginning of june the developers will "speak about the future of the game" (as they said). So probably the servers will not close on june (i hope they give some time). For sure the server will be close at the end of the year: no patch/updates from novemeber and no new season announced. If you want to be 100% sure you shuld try to finish before 1 june.

Best to grind it out from now. Can’t risk it being shut down and you’re barely half way through it. Such a fun game and I wished they added a few more maps to it. 

did it die already

It's alive I'm playing it currently though multiple top players are back in the game so peeps will have a very hard time right now if they try playing and are new to the game. Currently I've seen the top two players globally playing as well trying to fight for top spot.

Without ranked play I don't think you can change your standing anymore, so they're probably just playing for fun.

Seems every game has its lifers.

It's still alive xD

I'm really close to finish this online.

So... I recommend you to finish until June is OFF