How do I get SURVIVORS, JUST A MACHINE and I'LL BE BACK in a single playthrough?

Siddharth-21

I guess that would be rather difficult. The deaths of Connor result in a bad relationship with Hank, so you‘re not able to prevent him from dying. I would recommend playing in your current save from the point you lost somebody to the end and do the Connor trophies in another playthrough.

Sorry probably not the answer you were hoping for. Good luck and fun getting that platinum! :) 

On 02/05/2021 at 5:52 AM, Uunaagi said:

I guess that would be rather difficult. The deaths of Connor result in a bad relationship with Hank, so you‘re not able to prevent him from dying. I would recommend playing in your current save from the point you lost somebody to the end and do the Connor trophies in another playthrough.

Sorry probably not the answer you were hoping for. Good luck and fun getting that platinum! :) 

@UunaagiGot the plat finally. It seems getting both the trophies in a single playthrough is possible. 

After Hank kills you on the bridge, you just save his life in the Stratford Tower and later spare Chloe. That'll improve your relationship a bit and Hank won't kill himself.

Edited by Siddharth-21