[NA] Golden Week Sale | Ends 5/13

Neocarleen

I really wish that their themed sales would stop admitting shit from Sometimes You and the like. There's no good excuse for Alteric to moonlight in a Golden Week sale.

There are a couple of interesting things here, but there's so many underwhelming titles that it's hard to identify the best deals.

27 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I really wish that their themed sales would stop admitting shit from Sometimes You and the like. There's no good excuse for Alteric to moonlight in a Golden Week sale.

There are a couple of interesting things here, but there's so many underwhelming titles that it's hard to identify the best deals.

This confused me as well, but it seems there are actually two sales on the store right now - Golden Week and then Games Under $20.  It looks like this list has just merged everything under Golden Week

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Masamune said:

I see a few things I'm interested in, but half of them are still too much... 1f605.png

Yeah, a lot of what I was interested in is the same price as the last 10 times it was on sale. :/ I am happy World End Syndrome is finally more in line with the EU price this time, though. Will be picking that up.

2 minutes ago, darkalphar said:

Damnit, Atelier series finally go on sale on Steam last weekend, raising my hopes that they might go on sale as well on PS during this particular sale. So much for filling in the gaps in my Atelier collection on PlayStation. (I'm looking at you, Shallie & Lulua!)

Was hoping for the same. Every time the Dusk collection went on sale, it's always been $70+, and am currently waiting on it it get to the $60-$65 range, like when I bought the Arland collection.

going to unload (sorry vita) have to sacrifice some of this month's money for golden week

my haul:

Seek Hearts (ps4)

Asdivine Kamura (ps4)

Romancing Saga 2 (ps4)

Senran Kagura Burst RE: Newal (ps4)

BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle (ps4)

Kill La Kill: IF (ps4)

Fist Of The North Star: Lost Paradise (ps4)

Nier: Automata Game Of The Yorha Edition (ps4)

saved senran kagura estival versus (vita) from the incinerator so that add's one more senran kagura game to my backlog list.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Yeah, I looked over the entire 40 pages of games & DLC. Didn't find anything ;/

Actually, I found two games that interest me somewhat. The complete edition of Code Vein is $19.99, and .hack is $7.50. The .hack price point has been hit before, but for Code Vein Deluxe, this is the cheapest it's ever been (by about $7, in fact).