[NA] Golden Week Sale | Ends 5/13

Neocarleen

I'm looking at disaster report 4

It doesn't seem like the price is going any lower, and I've been wanting it for a while 

I guess I never got the Nier Automata DLC, probably will pick that up

Ever since I saw the anime I've wanted to play Robotics Notes. So I may pick that up. 

Same with Root Letter Last Answer(I really want to see the new endings, original was such a fun game) 

My backlog is already maxed though... 

I shouldn't be buying anything with my backlog the way it is, and the fact new games are coming out and I simply don't have the time... Or money... Or sanity... 

Backlogs... 

Edited by Dav9834

On 2021-04-29 at 8:49 AM, starcrunch061 said:

Actually, I found two games that interest me somewhat. The complete edition of Code Vein is $19.99, and .hack is $7.50. The .hack price point has been hit before, but for Code Vein Deluxe, this is the cheapest it's ever been (by about $7, in fact).

Glad you found something in the sale!

I bought too many things again. Here are mini reviews of those I've tried:

Goetia is a fun enough point-and-click, but god there's no reason for a game like this to turn my Ps4Pro into a jet engine. Also, good luck completing it without a guide. Those puzzles are... obscure.

Naught is a simple platformer using a screen-rotation mechanism. Enjoyable, but looks like the Time challenge counter glitched on me, so may not be possible to platinum.

Towaga Among Shadows is a single-stick shooter with nice art. Simple and fast enough. Could have used a wee bit more diversity? But would still recommend.

Brotherhood United was terrible. A Rata game done wrong.

The Kings Bird is a challenging platform with gliding mechanism. Another game with a "backlit" aesthetics (like Naught above, Limbo, Projection, Feist, etc.). Will take a while to complete, looks like there's tons of levels.

Mekorama is a nice puzzler on the Vita. Trying a bit too hard to be Monument without the charm, music, or art, but is a decent puzzler in itself. Quite challenging, but as it's published by Rata, you can skip the hardest puzzles and still get the platinum...

No Thing is a neat experimental indie. Basically a runner where you click left or right, but with experimental art. Quite challenging, enjoying it a lot, and super cheap!

Picked up a bunch more, and still considering Cubers, Edna and Harvey, .hack//g.u., memories of mars, pawarumi, tyd wag vir niemand and even neverend...

i picked up 1 golden week game and plenty of the 20$ and under banner:

Sephirothic Stories (ps4)

Moto GP 17 (ps4)

Shadow Tactics: Blades Of The Shogun (ps4)

Mekorama (ps4) (vita)

Timberman VS (ps4)

Active Neurons 2 (ps4)

going to go ahead and get the plus games as well to pad my backlog. also need to add the plus games for this month i only spent 20$.

Edited by kingdrake2