Standby or Off?

Parker

Standby or Off?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Standby or Off?

• Standby
    • Off

It depends. 

If I have low battery on the controller I'll leave the system on standby overnight to load the controller (With a disgusting yellow light that lights up my room like it's a night light or something) but otherwise I'll turn the system off. 

I noticed the controller battery lasts me around two days, so I turn the system off one day and leave it on standby the next.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i've never used standby i just charge the controller when im playing although cable is a bit short so i need to be close to telly but find the battery lasts a long time on the controllers and only charge it 1 or twice a week l also rotate the controllers so i charge one while using the other so my answer is no but of course when i start downloading big files on the ps4 i'll use standby until all downloads are complete

I leave mine in Standby too as i think i read something about the console updating it's self even when in Standby Mode.  Plus if I'm out and a friend tells me a DLC has been released i can download it from my phone so it will already be on the PS4 for when i get home, so that is cool :)  

• Like 1