mvpeast

Trophies are bugged...

8 posts in this topic

I opened ps5 version then trophies popped, but when I check the trophies on PSN, only 1 trophy is unlocked... I’m screwed.

Can anyone help me please? Thank you.

7 minutes ago, Hymeleon said:

There is a way to contact devs from within the game...

I sent them a ticket.. I don’t even know if it will be fixed or not. It took me a long time to get those trophies now they don’t unlock.

Mine unlocked from openin up menu where there characters are among other tabs

19 minutes ago, jd4903 said:

Mine unlocked from openin up menu where there characters are among other tabs

I had this issue before with another game... The trophies showed up “offline” if I log out PSN. But when I log back in, it’s still gone.

I tried the method I used before to fix the other trophy bug but it’s not working for Genshin.

53 minutes ago, mvpeast said:

I fixed the bug... It’s a glitch on PS5 that’s never patched by Sony.

Here’s my method. If it doesn’t work, then you gonna have to contact PlayStation. They need to be aware of the bug so they will actually fix it.

Rebuild your database first in safe mode, turn off ps5 completely and unplug the console for 10 minutes.

Turn ps5 back then, go offline to make sure that the trophy is actually unlocked with correct time stamp.

Then go back online and do the following:

Settings —> Saved Data and Game/App Settings —> Game Status —> Sync with PlayStation Network.

It may take a few attempts and wait for a while before the method works.

The most important thing is to never check trophies from “notifications tab” on the PS5, the little bell icon. It will screw everything thing up. Instead, only sync trophies directly from “PSN Trophies List”

Never touch the bell (notifications).

Can confirm that your method worked for someone in Reddit having the same issue, kuddos to you for finding out how to fix it

Posted (edited)

It's not glitched or a bug. It just takes time to load once you go from PS5 to PS4. Mine all popped. Just took a bout 2-3 minutes. Takes a little bit of patience 

Edited by sealightbreeze