Ghost

PS Plus May 2021

82 posts in this topic

I've never really gotten into the Battlefield series but I'll add this to the backlog along with Battlefield 1 from the PS Collection. I'm disappointed the other two games were already on PS Now. I already played Wreckfest and am not interested in Stranded Deep. Once I clear the primary backlog of games on PS Now I'll probably forego renewing that and rely on the games that come through PS+.

I own Wreckfest on ps4 but it didn't really run all that great IMO. Definitely trying it on PS5!

Will probably grab and never play Stranded Deep. Already own Battlefield from years ago lol.

Not really my cup of tea, either way I'll be busy with Resident Evil Village!

I don't expect to be thrilled with two or three each month, so I'll take Stranded Deep this month, and be contented.

Nice, I am kinda interested in Battlefield V, I haven't played a Battlefield game in years.

Well, the good news is that PS+ continues to offer some nice diversity in genres.

Bad news is I couldn't care less about any of these ones. Games seem quality for those who do, though.

46 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Pretty good month to be honest. Beware though, Stranded Deep used to be very buggy apparently. Maybe someone who played it recently can provide more info about that game.

I’ve platinumed it and yes it’s very buggy. The two of a kind trophy is extremely buggy and may take days to pop

Wreckfest one of the best racers on PS4, absolutely thrilled to get the PS5 version for free so I can platinum again!

Haven't played a battlefield since battlefield 1 but will definitely give V a try

Posted (edited)

Nothing for me. Plat BFV already, would like to try Wreckfest ,but just found out it's only for PS5 which is bummer.

Edited by GTA_Darren

Quite the decent month actually, I always wanted to try Battlefield 5 and Stranded Deep.

Cool month with Wreckfest for PS5 which will do again, have BF5 already, hopefully means servers are more active/more people boosting. Will see about Stranded Deep

Posted (edited)

To my surprise, Battlefield V has no DLC. That's pretty impressive; now I'm interested.

Edited by Helyx

Hard pass for me. Don't think I'll even bother adding them to my library.

Was kinda hoping the Godfall rumour was true, I'd have at least given that a try.

Who ever suggested of the leak that Battlefield V was going to be on PS Plus was right on the mark.  A military shooter for May is not a big surprise. Stranded Deep does look fun though and I did have my eyes on it. Into the backlog they go with the many others. 

Really interesting that they got Wreckfest PS5 a month early for PS+ as it isn't set to actually release until June. Seen a couple people claim they predicted it when they know they are lying out their ass when the game was never set to release in May. I just hope getting it a month early doesn't mean it's unfinished.

Wreckfest is ok. Let's hope the load times aren't as terrible as the previous gen versions.

I honestly won't complain.  I'll take BF V.  Not interested in the others though.

Not my thing but that's okay.

No DLC and a decent completion rate on Battlefield V, I'll take it. Kind of bummed about Wreckfest because that is a game I am interested in playing but I don't have a PS5 yet... oh well.

i guess i can finally do bfv now. may stack wreskfest when i get a ps5.

That is an aggressively uninteresting month for me. I'll resume plugging away at my backlog, then.

15 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

No DLC and a decent completion rate on Battlefield V, I'll take it. Kind of bummed about Wreckfest because that is a game I am interested in playing but I don't have a PS5 yet... oh well.

you can still add it to your library until you do have one... any PS5 PS+ offering

Posted (edited)

another month where they take the free ps now games and give them away for free a 2nd time on ps plus.  great!

Edited by steel6burgh

Eh, the only one that looks interesting to me is Wreckfest but I don't even have a PS5 yet. =/

Battlefield 5 is alright, I guess. Not exactly like I have heard good things about this version but it has no DLC trophies and getting the Platinum on it seems pretty straightforward.

Stranded Deep... I have no idea what this game is about. Doesn't look interesting to me, but who knows.