Ghost

PS Plus May 2021

82 posts in this topic

Quite a meh month to me... I suppose the good series had to stop someday - at least my backlog will approve 😊

Seems like a better selection than May 2020 (Farming Sim and City) which was considered one of the absolute low points of Monthly Games.

Nothing too exciting, but I want to give both PS4 games a shot.

Posted (edited)

Good to see the games next month aren't flooded with paid dlc trophies. Not interested in battlefield, but Wreckfest and Stranded Deep look interesting.

Edited by me_is_caveman

Very nice, both interest me in some way and I own neither.

Ugh... More garbage PS+ games to add to my download list that I'll never even download... 😞

Battlefield V was actually pretty fun and Wreckfest looks interesting but boy is it getting frustrating with all the recycled ps now games

Wreckfest is so fun and I can't wait to play it again on PS5 and add it to this account. 

Really?

The only game I’m actually interested in is PS5 only?

And I don’t have a PS5. Sigh

For the 20 events in Wreckfest, do you have to do it against another person (I know it can be boosted) or can I just do it against a bot?

Even without PS+, I was considering purchase Wreckfest PS5 upgrade for when I'll judge the console to be worth buying.

4 minutes ago, Conrad20 said:

For the 20 events in Wreckfest, do you have to do it against another person (I know it can be boosted) or can I just do it against a bot?

It has to be with another person.

Posted (edited)

i have wreckfest on disc. i didn't realize that i needed another player to do the online trophy's.

guess that won't be a problem anymore since i can use the digital no problem.

Edited by kingdrake2

Wreckfest and Stranded Deep are already on PS Now, and I own Battlefield V. Thank you, Sony, very cool!

Best PS Plus month that I can remember in a LONG time.

I am lucky to get 2 games in a year I ever bother to play.  This time, I get 2 in a single month (Battlefield V, Wreckfest).  Hells yeah!

I wonder if the PS4 Wreckfest save can carry over to the PS5 version, and autopop trophies you've earned. I'm about halfway through the campaign, and got the MP trophy 

An interesting month. I wish that Wreckfest was PS4 too, but I'll claim it for later.

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

It has to be with another person.

does that mean it can be boosted with a friend?

Just now, Jason-DFG said:

yes

2 minutes ago, Jason-DFG said:

Correct. I tried it with a bot on PS4 and it didn't work.

Kinda disappointing for anyone with PS Now, at least I didn't played Stranded Deep and Wreckfest before my sub lapsed. Maybe will try to plat BFV if the online trophies aren't that bad.

I really want to renew PS Now but not if we are getting the same games a few months later.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, HusKy said:

Pretty good month to be honest. Beware though, Stranded Deep used to be very buggy apparently. Maybe someone who played it recently can provide more info about that game.

Just platted it and nothing was bugged for me, the trophies worked as they were meant to too. The game had terrible frame rate issues though when I crafted a lot of stuff. Two of the three bosses have terrible AI where they won't even attack you if you place yourself in a certain way so it's easily exploitable if you wanna count that as a bug but it's a beneficial one. :P 

7 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Well, it’s a ok month. I’ll try out BF5. Is stranded deep any good? 

Stranded Deep was somewhat enjoyable platinum but gets repetitive really quick because the island auto generation is really bland at least in the console version. I heard on PC you get much more varying islands.

Edited by Poramies

Nothing I'm interested in here. Don't care for Battlefield. The other two games aren't my cup of tea. Meh.

Bleh, I'll probably just try BF5 knowing I  didn't  spend a cent, and that it's  useful for the rarity ratio objective.