PS Plus May 2021

Ghost

4 minutes ago, Conrad20 said:

For the 20 events in Wreckfest, do you have to do it against another person (I know it can be boosted) or can I just do it against a bot?

It has to be with another person.

i have wreckfest on disc. i didn't realize that i needed another player to do the online trophy's.

guess that won't be a problem anymore since i can use the digital no problem.

Edited by kingdrake2

2 minutes ago, Jason-DFG said:

does that mean it can be boosted with a friend?

Correct. I tried it with a bot on PS4 and it didn't work.

• Like 2

Kinda disappointing for anyone with PS Now, at least I didn't played Stranded Deep and Wreckfest before my sub lapsed. Maybe will try to plat BFV if the online trophies aren't that bad.

I really want to renew PS Now but not if we are getting the same games a few months later.

7 hours ago, HusKy said:

Pretty good month to be honest. Beware though, Stranded Deep used to be very buggy apparently. Maybe someone who played it recently can provide more info about that game.

Just platted it and nothing was bugged for me, the trophies worked as they were meant to too. The game had terrible frame rate issues though when I crafted a lot of stuff. Two of the three bosses have terrible AI where they won't even attack you if you place yourself in a certain way so it's easily exploitable if you wanna count that as a bug but it's a beneficial one. :P 

7 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Well, it’s a ok month. I’ll try out BF5. Is stranded deep any good? 

Stranded Deep was somewhat enjoyable platinum but gets repetitive really quick because the island auto generation is really bland at least in the console version. I heard on PC you get much more varying islands.

Edited by Poramies