Your Very First Manga/Anime?

-Dark Mark-

I really like Mew Mew power xD i remember waking up like 6/7 am just to watch that anime on the weekends , was alot of fun , good memories.

I remember always being late to class bcause of it and my mom got mad xD

I miss those days so much, best years of my life.

Tokyo Mew Mew was so awesome =D

It's also in my firsts =D

• Like 2

Mine is probably either Alfred J Quack or Calimero, used to watch this when i was like 3 to 5 years old.

But my first anime i watched after knowing more about anime was Motto To Love Ru, i don't know why this one. But i just searched for anime site and picked the first one i saw. Ended up liking it :D

First manga is Btooom

First anime... Sailor Moon, I believe.

Manga, Cardcaptor Sakura. Read it because of the anime, the god awful dub Cardcaptors. I don't know why I liked the dub at the time, but I'm glad I did enough that the anime always stuck in my mind so I could remember it and search for it later on.

• 5 months later...

The first anime I ever saw was Naruto. The anime that seriously got me into watching anime hardcore was Accel World. Ever since I watched Accel World I have been watching anime on a daily basis. 

I watch about 3 to 4 shows a month now, but back when I finished Accel World I was probably watching 6 to 8 shows a month. I had a lot of free space back then.

First anime I really watched was Bleach. I had seen stuff like Naruto or Dragon Ball Z before, but Bleach somehow hooked me and captured my attention. And then I started watching more anime and expanding my taste.

Haven't watched anime like I did a few years back, but slowly getting back into it. And hoping to get into more recent anime as well, along with older ones I've not seen before.

Anime: Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Beyblade, Digimon, Case Closed -- y'know all those childhood series you'd see on Toonami/Cartoon Network. If you're a 90's kid and didn't grow up on DBZ/YGO/PKMN, you missed out. Though one of my fave anime is ToraDora

Manga: Naruto