Do the trophies pop from PS4 version on PS5?

Cryogenicide_X

3 minutes ago, Hentekorino said:

I'm wondering the same, though I don't have a PS5 and just wished they implemented a Plat for the PS4 version. 1f62d.png

If autopopping trophies (and plat) from PS4 -> PS5 is possible I'd 100% make a PS4 account to finally give Genshin a try. 

I'm sure you'll get a PS5 eventually, I wish you luck with it. 

• Like 1

Yes the trophies from ps5 autopop I started the ps5 version last night and as soon as I logged on with almost earning all the trophies they implemented playing the ps4 version they started popping up one after another. Just have to work on the spiral abyss ones which I have always neglected to do when I play.

1 minute ago, ChadDeathBringer said:

Yes the trophies from ps5 autopop I started the ps5 version last night and as soon as I logged on with almost earning all the trophies they implemented playing the ps4 version they started popping up one after another. Just have to work on the spiral abyss ones which I have always neglected to do when I play.

Thank you, that's great that the trophies pop both ways. 

Just a warning for those going for auto-pops, this is not the game to play for fast and easy trophies. I would estimate the platinum will take you a couple of months at a minimum if you are free to play or a low spender.

Everyone is gated by the adventure rank system and getting to the world level that will allow you to ascend characters and weapons to level 80/90 (required for two trophies) is going to take some time, no matter how good you are.

It is a ton of fun though so if you don't mind the long term commitment and are more interested in fun than trophies, I highly recommend it.