What is the current state of this Game??

steel6burgh

Two questions how doable are the online multiplayer trophies right now?  are plenty of people playing?  Are they all sweaty AF?  

2nd question is the game more meant for VR?  i mean does it even play and look good without VR.  The last game that i played that was more made for VR didn't play well normally EVE valkyrie which was also a flying simulator type game.  It was pretty miserable playing that game without the VR but at least with that one the game was easy enough to get the trophies i feel this is more of a challenge.

Thanks in advance for any input!  it's half price and considering picking it up.

Edited by steel6burgh

12 minutes ago, Oaktown253 said:

Ill repost when I get to the competative part. But the coop fleet battle is dead, you can search for 10 min and not get anyone.

Just finished the game coop fleet battles is just a time of day thing, everything else was pretty simple really, fun enjoyable game about 100 hours to plat according to my PSN 

• Like 1

The Platinum seems very difficult. When I start it in the next couple of months I’m going to just enjoy the single player and touch MP a bit but unless i really enjoy MP I’m leaving it alone 

100 hours? That’s crazy

Edited by MikeCheck--

4 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

The Platinum seems very difficult. When I start it in the next couple of months I’m going to just enjoy the single player and touch MP a bit but unless i really enjoy MP I’m leaving it alone 

100 hours? That’s crazy

I tried the game and tbh I suck at flight simulators evidently.  I decided to not go for platinum it wasn't much fun to me. 1000 kills in dog fighting doesn't seem like a bit of fun and in general its too technical and very nauseating with the 1st person cock pit view flying circles in space.