Deleting game off profile?

So I have a bit of a unique situation here. My PSN got hacked a bit back and they bought a PS5 game on my account, which has now been refunded and removed from my PSN account, including the trophy data. However, the game is still listed on my PSNProfiles account stuck at 0%, seemingly with no way of deleting it. Does anyone know of a way to solve this?

On 4/28/2021 at 4:26 PM, Helyx said:

Elevator music?

...bruh

On 4/28/2021 at 4:29 PM, Apollo said:

No need to disable something that seemingly doesn't work-- only ever heard the notification "blip" come from this site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If that's turned on, pressing the blue up arrow at the bottom-right of the screen will slowly move the page up with elevator music. If you're viewing a profile, I guess sometimes you have to scroll down and load all the users trophy lists before it works for some reason

It was an April Fools joke a few years back and Sly kept it as a setting lol

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

If you use the feature to hide 0% games, does it also disregard them for your stats? 

I share a console and the other person who uses it sometimes forgets to switch accounts and loads up their games on my account before realizing. So I have several games I never plan to play with 0% dragging down my stats. I don’t understand why these even show up since it barely loads up for like 2 seconds sometimes and no trophies were earned :( 

19 minutes ago, Tiffanniebaby said:

If you use the feature to hide 0% games, does it also disregard them for your stats? 

I share a console and the other person who uses it sometimes forgets to switch accounts and loads up their games on my account before realizing. So I have several games I never plan to play with 0% dragging down my stats. I don’t understand why these even show up since it barely loads up for like 2 seconds sometimes and no trophies were earned :( 

0% games are already excluded from some stats, even if they aren’t hidden. I know they don’t count towards your completion percentage

37 minutes ago, Tiffanniebaby said:

You can remove 0% trophy lists from your profile (Find it in your list, press options, pick delete), but they have no impact on your completion percentage/unearned trophies until you have earned a trophy in any 0% list.

On 4/28/2021 at 5:30 PM, Lance_87 said:

Is it possible to remove 0% PS5 games from a PS4? You could try that if it is. Then get any other trophy and see if it goes away.

Last time I checked PS5 trophy lists don't show up when you go to the trophies tab on PS4.

If this is an option, one thing OP could try doing is deleting the list from the mobile app, if it is at 0%. I'm pretty sure you can delete lists there if I'm correct.

1 hour ago, Tiffanniebaby said:

You can delete those by pressing options on the game's list and clicking the delete option.

Edited by shxrpay
  • Like 1

On 4/28/2021 at 2:30 PM, Lance_87 said:

Is it possible to remove 0% PS5 games from a PS4? You could try that if it is. Then get any other trophy and see if it goes away.

No, I don't think you can. PS5 lists don't show up on any previous consoles. OP may need to wait till he has access to a PS5 to do this.

On 4/28/2021 at 5:17 PM, Apollo said:

You can't delete it, per se. But you can enable the setting that hides 0% lists on PSNP.

a7422c706172dc6a50228b8ef247cab1.png

Click your name on the main page in the upper-right corner then click Settings. Enable the option shown above.

On 4/28/2021 at 5:26 PM, Helyx said:

Elevator music?

...bruh

The thing that's funnier is for premium members they have an option to show ads. I know it's a good way to support the website but you paid for premium so IMO it's a funny option. 

Edited by mumik08