DLC Trophies with no DLC?

SlienTheCake

Sorry if this has been answered a bunch of times, but I was curious as if it's possible to get every single DLC trophy if you play with someone that owns the DLC and hosts the game. Talking mainly about Muppets and DC Comics. If it's not possible, are there any workarounds?

26 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Nope. No DLC = No trophies = No 100% for you. If you don't have the DLCs installed, you can't get any of the trophies for them under any circumstances so tough luck if you didn't buy them before they got delisted :(.

Not true. I know at least some of the DLC trophies can pop without you owning the DLC, because I've played with people who got them without having it.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SlienTheCake said:

Sorry if this has been answered a bunch of times, but I was curious as if it's possible to get every single DLC trophy if you play with someone that owns the DLC and hosts the game. Talking mainly about Muppets and DC Comics. If it's not possible, are there any workarounds?

i *think* you can get all the muppet & dc stuff without buying them
move you cant due to some tutorials & minigames or whatever iirc
and cross controller im not actually sure on, so maybe?

12 minutes ago, StacFace92 said:

Not true. I know at least some of the DLC trophies can pop without you owning the DLC, because I've played with people who got them without having it.

How long ago was that? I ask because I know people who tried it in the last few months and nothing happened, none of the DLC trophies popped in co-op for the person who didn't own the DLCs.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

How long ago was that? I ask because I know people who tried it in the last few months and nothing happened, none of the DLC trophies popped in co-op for the person who didn't own the DLCs.

Yesterday. I invited the other player into my pod, we did some community levels together, then I loaded up the muppets story. We both got 'Dancing on the Ceiling' and 'Captain Pig-ard' together.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

Servers still offline?

Right now they are offline. I think yesterday around 11AM GMT+0 they were online.

By the way, wrong topic but do we have any idea if it's possible to do the same thing in the first LittleBigPlanet? I own both trophy related DLCs on that game so I could probably help some people as I need help with the DLCs in the second game.

Edited by SlienTheCake

9 hours ago, StacFace92 said:

Yesterday. I invited the other player into my pod, we did some community levels together, then I loaded up the muppets story. We both got 'Dancing on the Ceiling' and 'Captain Pig-ard' together.

In that case I stand corrected and will give my friends a good kicking for misleading me :).

1 hour ago, SlienTheCake said:

Right now they are offline. I think yesterday around 11AM GMT+0 they were online.

By the way, wrong topic but do we have any idea if it's possible to do the same thing in the first LittleBigPlanet? I own both trophy related DLCs on that game so I could probably help some people as I need help with the DLCs in the second game.

There are a couple of trophies in the PotC DLC that can be popped without owning it but I can't remember if the MGS DLC is the same.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.