ALERT! Community Events are back!

lonny2001

14 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

We're in 84th event out of 111 so there're 27 events left as of writing this (Event 83 will expire in like 16-17 so if you don't miss that event then you'll have 28 left to complete). The good thing is that only a single event is requiring a DLC and the rest are base game events (at least from my understanding) so you still have enough events to complete if you start now.

thanks for info i think ill go for it

1 more question

from my understanding its about 1-3 events a week then they change but im not sure

so it will take months to do, correct me if wrong

anything else i need to consider that may prevent me from completing 20 events other than dlc?

11 hours ago, VELOCIOUS-VIPER said:

thanks for info i think ill go for it

1 more question

from my understanding its about 1-3 events a week then they change but im not sure

so it will take months to do, correct me if wrong

anything else i need to consider that may prevent me from completing 20 events other than dlc?

In the current state of this game, there's 1 event available per week (except event 93 where they've unlocked the event pretty early and has wider deadline compared to the other events) so this should take 20 weeks to complete (around 5 months). Apart from that, once you complete an event, make sure that your time is registered on the leaderboards just to make sure. You might have to restart your console and/or redo the event to make your time register on the leaderboards (but I don't know if this is mandatory but just to be on the safe side).

• 1 month later...

I believe I have now posted twenty weeks worth of lap times and I have twenty ghost saves as well. When does the trophy actually pop? At the end of the last race, when the name shows up, or when you first start the game? I haven't seen anything yet. 

On 19/6/2022 at 3:16 PM, ness1216 said:

I believe I have now posted twenty weeks worth of lap times and I have twenty ghost saves as well. When does the trophy actually pop? At the end of the last race, when the name shows up, or when you first start the game? I haven't seen anything yet. 

For me it popped when i did a clean lap and hit quit, right at the loading screen that goes back to the main menu.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, X-Nuke-Z said:

It's on sale at 5,99€ right now. If I pick it , I would be able to get this trophy or the events are ending?

We're on Event 95/111, and 1 of the upcoming event requires DLC (Event #107 - Racing Resolution (II) [McLaren F1 at Donington Park GP.]). Unless the developers add more events in the future, Community Ambassador trophy is currently unobtainable for people that start from scratch (However, it is possible to not pop any single trophy while working on the community events as well).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/07/2022 at 11:40 AM, XxIsa-GxX said:

We're on Event 95/111, and 1 of the upcoming event requires DLC (Event #107 - Racing Resolution (II) [McLaren F1 at Donington Park GP.]). Unless the developers add more events in the future, Community Ambassador trophy is currently unobtainable for people that start from scratch (However, it is possible to not pop any single trophy while working on the community events as well).

Would you be able to explain how to make this your first and single trophy, I want to go for this game, but I want to focus only on this single trophie don’t want to pop another in the process.

11 hours ago, Revenant_SZ said:

Would you be able to explain how to make this your first and single trophy, I want to go for this game, but I want to focus only on this single trophie don’t want to pop another in the process.

Just try to avoid playing game modes other than Driver Network Community Events and be careful when you're submitting a lap (when breaking, maintaining the car control, and speeding up as there're some trophies that are related to those factors). I would prefer submiting laps by playing it slow and safe (and make sure the time gets registered on the leaderboard just in case).

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/08/2022 at 2:46 PM, XxIsa-GxX said:

Just try to avoid playing game modes other than Driver Network Community Events and be careful when you're submitting a lap (when breaking, maintaining the car control, and speeding up as there're some trophies that are related to those factors). I would prefer submiting laps by playing it slow and safe (and make sure the time gets registered on the leaderboard just in case).

When is the date for the last event. I would rather start when new events are available if any.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2022 at 8:30 PM, VELOCIOUS-VIPER said:

hey, do you have a link/source for this information?

thanks

I tweeted them and asked. If in doubt ask them directly 

3 minutes ago, KoniuW said:

Well if that's what they are saying then in that case they should remove/patch out the trophy. Since they won't put the work in to code the events, they shouldn't have a trophy that players can't even unlock because of them. Devs like this will never get my support. 

• 5 weeks later...
17 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Glad I never started this. Annoying as 2 and 3 are doable they dont have events. Wanted series completion but never mind. Stupid trophy to put into a game that isn't being supported for long. 

The game was released seven years ago and has had events for all that time.