How to buy the japanese edition

I'm looking to complete some game series, including Tomb Raider. Now some of the games i'm still missing, like Tonb Raider Underworld or Rayman Origins have Japanese versions. I have tried to find these on Amazon and Ebay but couldn't find any. Are they ony available digital? And if so, do i have to create a psn account for said country or can i simply change store country?

• 2 months later...
On 4/29/2021 at 3:00 PM, Ravie_HD said:

I'm looking to complete some game series, including Tomb Raider. Now some of the games i'm still missing, like Tonb Raider Underworld or Rayman Origins have Japanese versions. I have tried to find these on Amazon and Ebay but couldn't find any. Are they ony available digital? And if so, do i have to create a psn account for said country or can i simply change store country?

Check here: https://www.amazon.com/Raider-Underworld-Spike-Japan-playstation-3/dp/B003M2WQXW

I hope it helps!

• 1 year later...

so i know this thread is old but i recently found a place called solarisjapan(verified and legit), and they have this version for around 17 pound. Currently shipping is half that but they have a LOT of rare stuff on there and over 100 pound the shipping is free. Its an option but only if you are gathering rare stuff all at once. Its also the only place i found the original non essentials version of this stack.

Tomb Raider Underworld - Solaris Japan

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

so i know this thread is old but i recently found a place called solarisjapan(verified and legit), and they have this version for around 17 pound. Currently shipping is half that but they have a LOT of rare stuff on there and over 100 pound the shipping is free. Its an option but only if you are gathering rare stuff all at once. Its also the only place i found the original non essentials version of this stack.

Thank you for this, I'm probably going to use this for some Vita games in the future, and other games I need a Japanese copy of. 

• 9 months later...
On 1/13/2023 at 5:12 PM, ResiGamer_28 said:

So, how do you know exactly if it's a JP Region or not? I'm trying to check or see but the informations is not that clear,, I just want to make sure before I buy it and may get bamboozeld tho after that.

• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2023 at 3:12 PM, ResiGamer_28 said:

I used this website, and I'll use it again if needed. Thanks a lot!

• Like 1