Ravie_HD

How to buy the japanese edition

6 posts in this topic

I'm looking to complete some game series, including Tomb Raider. Now some of the games i'm still missing, like Tonb Raider Underworld or Rayman Origins have Japanese versions. I have tried to find these on Amazon and Ebay but couldn't find any. Are they ony available digital? And if so, do i have to create a psn account for said country or can i simply change store country?

There is a retail version but it's very rare so Ebay is your only viable option. Also, I don't think there was ever a digital release of this game in any country.

Did Japan get its own SKU because of language only or was there something else?

1 minute ago, Eraezr said:

Did Japan get its own SKU because of language only or was there something else?

It's not censored if that's what you're thinking. I don't know why Japan got its own stack but AFAIK, it's identical to the other release in every way :).

Hmm.  Maybe I should sell my disc copy.

On 4/29/2021 at 3:00 PM, Ravie_HD said:

I'm looking to complete some game series, including Tomb Raider. Now some of the games i'm still missing, like Tonb Raider Underworld or Rayman Origins have Japanese versions. I have tried to find these on Amazon and Ebay but couldn't find any. Are they ony available digital? And if so, do i have to create a psn account for said country or can i simply change store country?

Check here: https://www.amazon.com/Raider-Underworld-Spike-Japan-playstation-3/dp/B003M2WQXW

I hope it helps!