Trophy discussion: Who let the Wardog out?

ConAir

Game is published by Qubuyte Interactive. Their games aren't the most difficult ones when it comes to Trophies, but they let you play through the game and complete it. This one looks about the same unless the Hard difficulty setting is extreme...

Hopefully you can start Hard difficulty right away and with a bit of luck you will have most Trophies if not all in one run. 

• 1 month later...
On 3-5-2021 at 5:41 PM, Klart said:

So how is this game? Is it as bad as it looks? 

I'm about to find out. It's on sale for €0.49. I couldn't resist.

Btw, a lot of Qubyte games are now €0.49 / € 0.99 if you are a PlayStation Plus. 

On 6/5/2021 at 4:16 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

Difficult platinum? I'm not good at these. I think I've only played one of these types of games in my life.

Easy but clunky, as far as Beat 'em up games go it's not a very good one but hey it's easy cheap at least

On 06/06/2021 at 7:33 PM, jason_trixta said:

cannot get the bottle no matter what i do :(

Replay mission 3. When entering the subway, there are several barrels.. destroy those and the bottle might drop. Restart the mission if it didn't.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SGRevan said:

Replay mission 3. When entering the subway, there are several barrels.. destroy those and the bottle might drop. Restart the mission if it didn't.

The bottle isn't spawning still, I have been searching for 2 hours ?

1 hour ago, TA_317 said:

The bottle isn't spawning still, I have been searching for 2 hours 1f626.png

I did this method, and it spawned there after the 3rd time. Then, later, when I was farming for some money is Horde, it spawned once in 10 matches.. so I guess it's a real low droprate. Keep trying, I'd say.

9 hours ago, SGRevan said:

I did this method, and it spawned there after the 3rd time. Then, later, when I was farming for some money is Horde, it spawned once in 10 matches.. so I guess it's a real low droprate. Keep trying, I'd say.

Okay, I'll keep trying, thanks.

On 6/18/2021 at 1:34 PM, conkervertex said:

How do you even grind for money in this game? The clothes are expensive and I'm nowhere near the amounts. I sold all my green crystals. Still ain't enough

Sell your shards and cubes by pressing triangle, you should not have to grind for money, just buy the cheapest cosmetics and dont worry about upgrades.

I did two runs, normal and hard, but no bottle spawns.

Fired up the horde mode and bottle dropped at wave 49

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2021 at 11:05 AM, SGRevan said:

100% correct, bottle dropped for me the second time! Mission 5 doesn't seem to drop the bottle at all, I was trying that one over and over since you have crates immediately. This game's pretty fun overall. Perfectly serviceable beat em up, goes great with beer and herb ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got the bottle easily in Mission 3 (warning, it's not campaign stage 3, it's Mission 3 in the mission menu), no patch removal needed. Got it second attempt. 

I wish the platinum were a bit harder, I would like to have played more of this one. It's very flawed but with a bit of polish it could have been much better. 

• Like 1