roosta_141

Play This Game!!

11 posts in this topic

Having such a great time with Wuppo, I wish more people would experience this absolute gem of a game :)

I believe I paid less than 2€ for it, and it’s such a fun and challenging experience. 
Cannot recommend it enough!

How About No? | Know Your Meme

Posted (edited)

To be blunt, it’s kind of sad to see that people are skipping gems like these, because they are not pushover platinums that can be done in 30 minutes. To anyone reading, if you don’t care about having a high completion percentage on your profile, I urge you to at least try this one, as Wuppo is a very fun adventure through a unique, beautifully hand-drawn world, filled with interesting lore, weird boss fights, and enjoyable puzzle platforming.

Edited by Trumpet_Boi_208

I bought this recently but I’m yet to try it! I might have to give it a go now :)

I fully agree with people needing to try this game. It couldn't have surprised me anymore than it did 😀

Considering how cheap it is too, it's a gem worth checking out! 

24 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

I bought this recently but I’m yet to try it! I might have to give it a go now :)

Me too, we probably bought it in the same sale. Yeah, this looks like a little gem of an indie. 

thanks for the recommend.

Just bought it and very cheap during sale. I love the characters art and the story looks quite funny. 😶

3 hours ago, ShadowSkill said:

thanks for the recommend.

Just bought it and very cheap during sale. I love the characters art and the story looks quite funny. 1f636.png

5 hours ago, postofficebuddy said:

Me too, we probably bought it in the same sale. Yeah, this looks like a little gem of an indie. 

You won’t regret it guys! Such a fun and unique gaming experience.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you get stuck somewhere or need any advice, would be more than happy to help out :)

I bought this on a past sale on PSN HK with the money I still had on that PSN Wallet, the game was with like 90% off, super cheap. But I liked the style.