trophies are buggy

BigBossSkillz

15 hours ago, julinhonoturno said:

Act 2 bug :( , what should i do?

I had the same thing happen where the Act 2 trophy didn't pop for me after I beat the boss and returned to the game world.  What I did was just load up act 2 and then run through every room on the way to the final boss of act 2 again and grabbed a spitmaw on the way there.  I then proceeded to beat the boss again with the spitmaw and then skip all the cutscenes and the act 2 trophy popped as soon as I entered the game world again.  I don't know why it didn't trigger the first time but it seems you don't have to reset your save if any of these trophies don't pop correctly.  You can just load up act 1 or 2 and then go run to the boss you need to beat for a specific trophy and redo it.

It can be a little difficult to do it quickly if you need artifacts/consumables/parasites, but not necessary to do it as quickly as I did if you aren't confident.  I just wanted to quickly check if redoing fights would still trigger trophies if they didn't pop the first time around and it does work.

Edited by Elegy

1 hour ago, Elegy said:

I had the same thing happen where the Act 2 trophy didn't pop for me after I beat the boss and returned to the game world.  What I did was just load up act 2 and then run through every room on the way to the final boss of act 2 again and grabbed a spitmaw on the way there.  I then proceeded to beat the boss again with the shotgun and then skip all the cutscenes and the act 2 trophy popped as soon as I entered the game world again.  I don't know why it didn't trigger the first time but it seems you don't have to reset your save if any of these trophies don't pop correctly.  You can just load up act 1 or 2 and then go run to the boss you need to beat for a specific trophy and redo it.

It can be a little difficult to do it quickly if you need artifacts/consumables/parasites, but not necessary to do it as quickly as I did if you aren't confident.  I just wanted to quickly check if redoing fights would still trigger trophies if they didn't pop the first time around and it does work.

Hope they hot fix this asap  we should all write housemarque 

All of the trophies were unlocking fine at first. I have made sure to maintain online connectivity.

None of the trophies have unlocked since the first boss. Not sure how many more bosses I am going to want to go through until I am sure that they will count.

Loving the game, but this is just very frustrating.

On 5/1/2021 at 10:30 PM, offdutysuperhero said:

yep the complete all house sequences bugged. did all them. got the item. did act 3 and got that trophy but not the house one. fml.

edit: rookie mistake didnt backup my save before doing last house sequence

Did you ever figure this out? I also didn't back up my save and didn't get the trophy on the last house sequence. Do we really have to replay the entire game up to this point?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AllanGronkjaer said:

Got a message from housemarque about it they told me a new patch coming in 24 hour to fix the trophy issues 

Did they indicate if they were able to fix the trophies retroactively? Or will we still need to replay the game to unlock them?

Has there ever been a patch in any game that would fix trophies after they were already earned? Just not even sure if that's possible.

34 minutes ago, DeclioDukes said:

Has there ever been a patch in any game that would fix trophies after they were already earned? Just not even sure if that's possible.

I also had the bug with the last house sequence trophy not popping. Borderlands 3 on PS5 eventually received a patch that retroactively fixed a couple of bugged trophies, so I'm hoping Housemarque are able to do something similar!

Housemarque released the patch notes for patch 1.3.3 that will drop at 3 PM EST/12PM PT (MAKE SURE TO DISABLE REST MODE AUTO-UPDATE so you don't lose your current run!)

@DeclioDukes, unfortunately you'll have to re-earn them =/

Patch Notes:

• Fixed an issue where certain Trophies might not unlock under specific gameplay conditions. Note: missing Trophies will need to be replayed to unlock.

• Multiple stability fixes addressing rare crashes/hangs.

• Fixed issue with pre-order suits occasionally blocking item collection and door opening.

• Fixed incorrect healing behaviour when resting in Helios.

• Configuration changes to increase the number of scout corpses available in all biomes.

• Fixed issues with certain custom controller mappings.

• Numerous minor fixes and improvements.

Edited by DragonSpear2462
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Housemarque released the patch notes for patch 1.3.3 that will drop at 3 PM EST/12PM PT (MAKE SURE TO DISABLE REST MODE AUTO-UPDATE so you don't lose your current run!)

@DeclioDukes, unfortunately you'll have to re-earn them =/

Patch Notes:

• Fixed an issue where certain Trophies might not unlock under specific gameplay conditions. Note: missing Trophies will need to be replayed to unlock.

• Multiple stability fixes addressing rare crashes/hangs.

• Fixed issue with pre-order suits occasionally blocking item collection and door opening.

• Fixed incorrect healing behaviour when resting in Helios.

• Configuration changes to increase the number of scout corpses available in all biomes.

• Fixed issues with certain custom controller mappings.

• Numerous minor fixes and improvements.

Yeah, extremely disappointed in that.  Seems ridiculous that they wouldn't be able to check our inventory for the car keys and give us that trophy, or figure a way out to make that final house sequence repeatable.

1 hour ago, DeclioDukes said:

Yeah, extremely disappointed in that.  Seems ridiculous that they wouldn't be able to check our inventory for the car keys and give us that trophy, or figure a way out to make that final house sequence repeatable.

maybe in the next update?

Ah, that sucks! I was wondering why the Ophion, house sequence and Act 2 trophies didn't pop.. I'm not too mad at replaying though, games awesome!

Edit Does anyone know if it's worth still keeping the save to get the rest of the gold survey trophies? Then wiping the save for the act 2/Ophion/House trophies? Or is it best just to wipe the save and start everything over?

Edited by Ninja-Sara-X