trophies are buggy

BigBossSkillz

Damn that sucks  my act 1 the same 

gonna get last 3 glyphs then im delete my save and start act 1 from the start 

18 hours ago, RafaelBCastro said:

After I used the car key and saw all the credits, Act 3 trophy didn't pop.

Update: Killed again with the 07/May update, and still no Act 3 trophy.

On 05/05/2021 at 9:50 PM, Kooky_Spooky_ said:

All good, I'm beating again last boss after update, and act II unlocking

I missed the act 1 and Nemesis trophy (still need to finish the game tho). So, it is possible to unlock "act" trophies within the same save file? I don't really want to start everything again LOL. I know you can fight bosses again after you finish the game but not sure if act trophies will pop up this way...

Are the survey trophies glitched or it's just the activity card? I've 8 xenogliphs on biome 1 and the activity card just went from 0 to 10%. Do anyone know if the trophies pop just fine?

Thanks.

EDIT: NVM, next run and the activity card is now OK.

Edited by breakXedge

7 hours ago, g0uk188 said:

I missed the act 1 and Nemesis trophy (still need to finish the game tho). So, it is possible to unlock "act" trophies within the same save file? I don't really want to start everything again LOL. I know you can fight bosses again after you finish the game but not sure if act trophies will pop up this way...

Simply repeat Nemesis Boss Fight, after patch I'm beat again Ophin and trophy unlocking, don't restarting the game again lol

3 hours ago, Kooky_Spooky_ said:

Simply repeat Nemesis Boss Fight, after patch I'm beat again Ophin and trophy unlocking, don't restarting the game again lol

dont work ive beat nemesis like 15 times no trophy but when i deleted the save and startet from scratch and beat him i got it

11 hours ago, Kooky_Spooky_ said:

In my cases working, it's strage, probably it's only lucky

Boss trophies work after defeating them again. But Act trophies don't. The trigger happens only once during the new game, so if you already done it in that playthrough, you have to start from scratch. At least for Act 1 trophy.