Field Manuals glitch?

KenpachiDaniel

Me and my friends are farming the field manuals. One of my friends started first. We did 4 of the 5 weapons of the Commando role.

When we were farming the M-79, the multikills barely counted and we had to make at least 500 multikills to count the 100 needed, but we though that it was normal, because everyone says how the multikills are bugged.

The problem was when we started his last weapon. Now, neither the headshots, kills and executions are counting for any member of our team. We already started a new lobby, closed the game and reseted our internet and the issue keeps happening.

The progress is stuck. It barely counts anything. The statistics counts the kills, headshots and executions that we do, but the weapon bars don't.

Edited by KenpachiDaniel

38 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Something similar happened to me but the only fix was to twiddle my thumbs for a few days until the problem corrected itself :(.

Well, I hope that is the case. This game is cursed. Since I started, there's always something happening to jeopardize the boost. I'm searching for 3 hours about this issue and can't find anyone speaking about this. 

10 minutes ago, KenpachiDaniel said:

Well, I hope that is the case. This game is cursed. Since I started, there's always something happening to jeopardize the boost. I'm searching for 3 hours about this issue and can't find anyone speaking about this. 

I went through 2 years of pure hell to get this Plat, because of numerous bugs, glitches, server issues and so-called friends stabbing me in the back and leaving me in the dust after getting their trophies then buggering off without so much as a thank you in return ?.