ReinyDay

How do you get a "perfect" with the move controller?

4 posts in this topic

How do you get a "perfect" with the move controller? So far I only get "good", even when I am putting the move controller on some surface in front of the camera. I understand it should not move - and it doesn't. But still, "good" is all I get.

Any help?

Edit: I suspect my move controller to "report" micro movements as I see the little green dot shaking a bit. But still I would expect this to be a "perfect". I mean how would you stand still without moving even the slightest bit? You are not petrify yourself, right?

Edited by ReinyDay

I was having the same issue. I used the PlayStation camera and placed the Move controller within view and it counted them as perfect that way. If you don’t have a camera you might be out of luck. Either way, the amount of stillness you need would probably be impossible if you played it legitimately.

Edited by Moomba

On 5.6.2021 at 11:53 AM, Moomba said:

I was having the same issue. I used the PlayStation camera and placed the Move controller within view and it counted them as perfect that way. If you don’t have a camera you might be out of luck. Either way, the amount of stillness you need would probably be impossible if you played it legitimately.

I do have the PS4 cam attached to the PS5 and all works fine in VR. I tried all different stuff to easily get a "perfect" having the move controller just laying somewhere, but it never reported a "perfect", with or without camera. 

I just plat the game. I put the controller on the sofa and the camera 2 feet away. Got perfect easy. After getting the perfect trophies when I was just farming exercises I put  on the bed besides me and I got 99% perfect.  Later I kept on the desk where the TV is for the 1000 trophy, without the camera seeing it and I got 100% perfect xD