How do you get a "perfect" with the move controller?

ReinyDay

How do you get a "perfect" with the move controller? So far I only get "good", even when I am putting the move controller on some surface in front of the camera. I understand it should not move - and it doesn't. But still, "good" is all I get.

Any help?

Edit: I suspect my move controller to "report" micro movements as I see the little green dot shaking a bit. But still I would expect this to be a "perfect". I mean how would you stand still without moving even the slightest bit? You are not petrify yourself, right?

Edited by ReinyDay

• 1 month later...

I was having the same issue. I used the PlayStation camera and placed the Move controller within view and it counted them as perfect that way. If you don’t have a camera you might be out of luck. Either way, the amount of stillness you need would probably be impossible if you played it legitimately.

Edited by Moomba

• 2 months later...
On 5.6.2021 at 11:53 AM, Moomba said:

I was having the same issue. I used the PlayStation camera and placed the Move controller within view and it counted them as perfect that way. If you don’t have a camera you might be out of luck. Either way, the amount of stillness you need would probably be impossible if you played it legitimately.

I do have the PS4 cam attached to the PS5 and all works fine in VR. I tried all different stuff to easily get a "perfect" having the move controller just laying somewhere, but it never reported a "perfect", with or without camera. 

• 6 months later...

I just plat the game. I put the controller on the sofa and the camera 2 feet away. Got perfect easy. After getting the perfect trophies when I was just farming exercises I put  on the bed besides me and I got 99% perfect.  Later I kept on the desk where the TV is for the 1000 trophy, without the camera seeing it and I got 100% perfect xD

• Like 1