Scoreboard trophies / pin progress not tracking?

StacFace92

46 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

6 people already got those trophies in may 2021, maybe they not broken?

This is a heavily cheated game. Did you check any of the rest of their trophies?

I just checked. Nothing really apparent. It’s possible these users just happen to pop some of these trophies while testing is going on from the developers. 

On 5/11/2021 at 1:58 AM, pavelbagirov said:

6 people already got those trophies in may 2021, maybe they not broken?

I asked one of the guys if he did anything special.

He said scoreboards popped alongside few others when he imported his saved LBP1 profile when starting the game.

I checked and actually found some posts on pst.org from 2011 to back that theory so it looks possible

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/83661-imported-lbp-profile-3-trophies-popped/

I havent imported mine when starting as I played LBP1 on different system, but might look on my options later.

I checked and I still have my 100% save file on the other console so that looks slightly promising.

Will update the thread if I find anything

Edited by Zbir_Vladimir

15 minutes ago, Zbir_Vladimir said:

I asked one of the guys if he did anything special.

He said scoreboards popped alongside few others when he imported his saved LBP1 profile when starting the game.

I checked and actually found some posts on pst.org from 2011 to back that theory so it looks possible

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/83661-imported-lbp-profile-3-trophies-popped/

I havent imported mine when starting as I played LBP1 on different system, but might look on my options later.

I checked and I still have my 100% save file on the other console so that looks slightly promising.

Will update the thread if I find anything

I imported mine from the start, but the servers were down when I did so. Tried again with servers up and still nothing.

I had collected all bubbles and aced all levels in LBP1, and played it late too, so would have thought those combined would have put me in the top 25% or at least 50% on some LBP 1 story levels. Only long-term publisher popped for me though.

Considering most people only get long-term publisher pop on importing their save, I wonder if the requirement is specific to LBP 2 story levels (would make sense) and that the people who got all 3 had played a LBP 2 story level in LBP 1 (by playing with a host who is on LBP 2). It's the only explanation that makes sense to me.