Piggie_Pie

Knack Friends...

125 posts in this topic

So, those of us who have played Knack know that if you have friends that play Knack you get to pick some of the treasures that your friends pick... so if there is something more rare that your friend got on that treasure you can pick that instead of the treasure that you got.  So if you only got a one star item or you have already completed the set you can select a different one based on what your friends have collected....

this means that it is advantageous to have a large amount of friends who play this game because it gives you more to choose from which makes the collectible trophies easier.

anyway... if anyone on this site is playing Knack and hasn't added me feel free.

piggie_pie

Anyone can add me. I don't have it yet, but I will in just over a week. JUST... don't send blank invites, they get an instant ignore from me. Let me know you're adding me for Knack.

UPDATE: No longer accepting friends for Knack... nothing personal, but I've accepted too many. I'm starting to lose track of people. Please send no more friend requests.

Edited by ShadowGandalf

Hey man 

You can add me , i'm getting it on release 29th EU 

PSN : TheVolloxx-

You can all add me to, I'll send you all a invite when I get the chance too (unless you beat me to it, of course).

I'll be getting mine copy on the 29th, can't wait!

I was convinced that I can get all of the collectibles from all of the secret treasure chests in the game. I guess I was wrong... :( Now, I'm finding all of the chests in my Hard difficulty playthrough.

Add me if you like, but please leave a note with the words, "Knack relics," or, "Knack collectibles".

Edited by ROBOCRIPPLE_

Hey I sent everyone a request. For those seeing this forum after, Please add me "TheArchangel007" 

Thanks so much. Good Luck platinuming the game everyone :) 

The friends gift way for chest wont show diamond relics! So, if you looking for a friend with a diamond relic you have to do it the hard way! YOURSELF! :) Cause I passed the game 3 times and not one time it ever showed up!

The friends gift way for chest wont show diamond relics! So, if you looking for a friend with a diamond relic you have to do it the hard way! YOURSELF! :) Cause I passed the game 3 times and not one time it ever showed up!

I'm just trying to build the combo meter  B)

add me if you'd like i will start to play knack soon just finishing up some killzone trophies

Now I know the reason why people add each other for Knack. Even if you complete a set of relics for a new version of Knack, you can still get more from the secret chests, and I just don't like the idea of drop rates for stuff in games... :/

Maybe the more rare relics such as diamond relics are more common in a higher difficulty setting? Higher chapters? I know I have 4 diamond relics in my Very Hard save. Maybe I was just lucky...

Hey guys feel free to add me, need some help getting some emeralds and diamonds :) PSN ID is cappie88

Feel free to add me, but put Knack in the request, so I dont delete it! :)

Hey I'm playing through Knack at the moment and going for all the collectables and relics too :)

If people want to add me my PSN is Stephtacularrr,

and I'll add everyone here too :)

Looking for knack friends to help get diamonds! Add me, but please don't send blank requests. I will add some of you guys too! Look forward to platinuming with you!

Looking for knack friends to help get diamonds! Add me, but please don't send blank requests. I will add some of you guys too! Look forward to platinuming with you!

Friends can't help with diamonds... Diamonds can only be obtained by you... review post #17 for a good way to get your diamonds

Add me as well please have "psnprofiles" in your request.

I finally got a PS4!  :lol:  I bought Knack as my very first PS4 game.  I am going to hook up my brand new PS4 this morning and play some Knack.  I would love to have some Knack friends as well as PS4 friends.  My PSN name is MonkeyDad1977 please send me a friend invite, thanks.