Material Farming Help

A thing to have in mind, if you farm before Ending A, it will go much faster because enemies have low health.

At level 30 on Hard with a fully upgraded Phoenix Spear you can one-shot everything at Junk Heap. (obviously with other high damage weapons as well, PS is an example)

The flying wizards at desert die with a fully charged Lance.

The armored enemies with the mace at Southern Plains die with one-finisher ( i haven't checked if that's true in Ending B path yet).

At level 43 on Hard-Ending B, the machines at Junk Heap take 3 hits. The P-33 robots take longer to kill as well.

As for the difficulty, yes it changes the rare item's drop rate. I was playing on Hard and farming Shaman at Northern Plains. I got 8 Forlorn Necklaces and only 1 Broken Earring.

I put the game on Normal, i got 3 Broken Earrings in 2 runs

As for Subdued Bracelets, if that's the last thing you need, it may be wise to attempt the final dungeon on Hard. I got one on Normal at the beginning where you fight 10+ flying wizards.

Personally i skipped 2 Phoenix Weapons (no luck with Eagle Eggs), Iron Will (5 Memory Alloys are a lot) and one weapon that needed a Subdued Bracelet.

I maxed 33/37 (haven't got the weapon from Ending E)

On 20/05/2021 at 7:37 PM, Neme-ita said:

Worst drop rate ever even with 25% drop rate.... My god 2 hours today for only 6 Broken watch i play on easy 

I'm having the worse unlucky streak with the Forlorn Necklaces right now. Playing the NieR: Replicant JP (PS3) version and I never had this much bad luck having just recently played NieR: Gestalt (PS3) and NieR: Replicant ver 1.22 (PS4), both of which only took me around 2-3 hours (max) to get all needed 4 necklaces. But on my current run I probably had 5 hours yesterday and got only one... and today around the same hours sunk in and got none! The RNG of this game with the materials grind can be brutally unpredictable and at times generous and some other time very unforgiving.