Trophy Thoughts

Before you buy!

Basically I got the platinum trophy but the trophies that I’m missing are bugged out. I got every collectible, beat the new mode, found all secrets and it didn’t pop a single trophy. So beware before you buy this game.  It’s a shame that most PS5 games are buggy at launch. I have to wait for a patch now. This game needs a fix (not only for the trophies cause sometimes you can’t hear the audio during the game). 

it’s just a 2/10 platinum trophy cause this game is way too easy on any difficulty. 

2 minutes ago, grayhammmer said:

I'll be honest, I did not expect this game to get a remaster. I heard that it was okay, it's just that most movie tie in games don't get revisited.

I never played the PS4 Version but the “remastered version” is not that good. It’s just okay. The most annoying thing was, that I was not able to hear audio during the last chapters. At first I thought my PS5 was broken but it was just the game. Everything was muted. 

2 minutes ago, turniplord said:

The only bugged trophies at the notes and doors, the others will unlock of you close and reopen the game then re-obtain them. 

I already tried this and it didn’t worked for me … I got the game last week and didn’t got the fool me once Trophy too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, grayhammmer said:

I'll be honest, I did not expect this game to get a remaster. I heard that it was okay, it's just that most movie tie in games don't get revisited.

This game is GREAT if you are a fan of the saga. There are many things that don't appear in the movies and there are 2-3 easter eggs that only die-hard fans will notice. Also, this game nails the atmosphere. The soundtrack is also very good. This game, as many said, is made by fans for the fans.

EDIT: noticed now that the remaster comes with a new mode: Infiltrator Mode. Very interesting :)

Edited by APCGrayLocked
  • Like 2

Same happened to me. I have all trophies but Easy Money and Historian. I messaged Reef Entertainment to ask if they were aware of the issue and if so a possible timeframe on a fix. See if I get a response. Bugged trophies are really a pain. I even tried deleting the data and restarting from nothing and they still don’t unlock.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, wardragon989 said:

Jusy blitzed the game before.

Got all trophies except the two glitched trophies; locks and notes.

Same, sadly it seems another partial playthrough is needed, hopefully after a patch. Only 1 out of 10 were registered for me.

19 minutes ago, sirdavid89 said:

Having the platinum version of PS4, when playing the version of Ps5 the trophies automatically jump or do you have to take them out again?

There is no cross-save or auto-pop for this game, therefore you have to redo it from scratch but do note the Plat is currently unobtainable due to two of the trophies being bugged.

• Like 1