Trophy Thoughts

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

No hay guardado cruzado o auto-pop para este juego, por lo tanto, debes rehacerlo desde cero, pero ten en cuenta que Plat actualmente no se puede obtener debido a que dos de los trofeos tienen errores.

Thanks. She didn't know she had failed trophies. Then I'll wait for a patch to come out.

On 5/2/2021 at 2:48 PM, Quink666 said:

Yay another game with buggy trophies, this is becoming the standard of all new releases.  I have downloaded the game but won’t even launch it until I know they have patched the trophies and sound bug. 

What is the sound bug?

43 minutes ago, emailking said:

What is the sound bug?

I've only had it happen a few times (so far). But it's missing audio - sound effects etc. I know the 2nd time it happened was during a story cut scene. Sound disappeared all together and didn't return until I close the game out and restarted it back up. It's minor (in my opinion) but surely a bit annoying just the same. 

Edited by ET3RNAL_KOMBAT83
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, sirdavid89 said:

Hi!

Does anyone know any new information on whether they are fixing the trophies or something? Thanks! 

The devs confirmed last week that a patch is coming but there's no ETA so all we can do is twiddle our thumbs until it arrives at some point in the future.

18 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

That's so weird that porting to the PS5 would make trophy bugs, when the first game was completely solid and bug free.

Perhaps PS5 has some issues with trophy system? It seems like much more games released on PS5 now have some trophy glitches, Disco Elysium, Terminator, Returnal etc.

I think it's just the implementation of the tracker (stuck at 1/10). I don't know why those 2 have issues and the others with trackers don't, but I guess that's why they need Sony's help with fixing this. I'm sure they could just make the trophy pop if you have 10 notes, for example, instead of relying on the tracker count, but I assume they want to get the tracker fixed.

Edited by emailking

Am I the only one losing patience with new games coming out that have trophy issues? Seems like quality control or testing is a miss somewhere and it appears more and more games are wrought with issues upon first release. I get that it is hard work and some bugs may pop up, but man, it's tiring for a completionist trophy hunter.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Am I the only one losing patience with new games coming out that have trophy issues? Seems like quality control or testing is a miss somewhere and it appears more and more games are wrought with issues upon first release. I get that it is hard work and some bugs may pop up, but man, it's tiring for a completionist trophy hunter.

Q/A (or at the very least decent Q/A) has been virtually non-existent in recent years so this problem is just going to keep getting worse until players stop buying most games on Day 1 and insist that devs/publishers doing better.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HowlinMadSnake said:

I've picked a lock and found a note since the new update, but my progress on both trophies is still saying 1/10. Anyone else having this issue?

Did you start a new game after applying the update? If not, that's why - the trophy fix isn't retro active for pre-patch saves.

3 hours ago, unknownds said:

Didn't pop the trophy after i load my save. I start new game, and the trophy pop after i collect 10 collectibles and 10 pick look door with latest patch.

That is good to know. Looking forward to playing this again at some point.