Trophy Thoughts

• 1 month later...

As most of you know the trophies are now 100% obtainable. 
I really enjoyed the game and the trophies. I hope they make another game or two, the infiltrator mode seemed to stem interest so maybe there is something more coming one day. This game made me go back and play Salvation on PS3. My worst enemy in trophies (hard completion ?)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 11:30 AM, f1nerd21 said:

Anyone got any ideas why the fool me once trophy is not unlocking on ps5 despite doing the mission???

Try disconnecting from the internet. There was a server side issues preventing trophies form unlocking sometimes before. Otherwise, just keep trying it I guess.

Edited by emailking

• 1 month later...

Guys I had several trophies not unlocking and I think I can tell you now how you can help yourself. First you need to keep an eye on the trophies. If one doesn’t unlock like for example the „No Hope“ trophy where you need to unlock that door, switch your PS5 completely off (not just standby). Then start the game and load a previous save. Good is that they automatically save every few minutes so the damage is not that big. Every time I did this I became the trophy that didn’t pop before. I had to repeat the fight with the Infiltrator and even finishing the game did not unlock the trophy for finishing the game. Only reloading an older save did not help. Maybe closing the game works, I don’t know, but switching off the PS5 helped, solved it for me.