tons of patches have been made

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, AquaNSky said:

If I can get a physical copy I will give this game a go. Wanted to play it back when it released, but read how awfully broken it was. Glad to see they are dedicated to their products.

Have you played the 1st Remothered? I platiumed Broken Porcelain just because i'm a horror game maniac, and i played almost all the horror games. In Broken Porcelain, you may not enjoy yourself as Jennifer is so strong that she can run like Bolt and leave all the bosses behind. But sometimes you need also hide yourself like a FPS camper so you can get the collectibles or attempt some miscellaneous trophies. Besides this game froze or crashed randomly even it occured to me just once.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

On 23/12/2021 at 8:10 AM, APCGrayLocked said:

so what is the state of the game, as of now?

Just got the platinum and the game is in a much better state now. I did 3 playthroughs and only had 2 small crashes and almost zero freezes. Very different from what we saw on release. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Biscoito18 said:

Just got the platinum and the game is in a much better state now. I did 3 playthroughs and only had 2 small crashes and almost zero freezes. Very different from what we saw on release. 

Is this one an easier Platinum than the other Remothered game?

10 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Is this one an easier Platinum than the other Remothered game?

The first one didnt have a plat so this one have a lot more to do, but it's mostly very easy. Some parts are annoying until you figure out what to do exactly. The biggest challenge is the "son of a b*tch" trophy. It's not difficulty, just a bit frustrating. But I like most of the game. I recommend if you like ps2 era survival horror games like Clock Tower 3 for example.

4 hours ago, Biscoito18 said:

I can confirm as well. Finishing my "no save/no deaths" playthrough which is the second one I do (luckily I had a save in the middle of chapter 6 and had to load it to get the second ending, by skipping all cut scenes I was able to reduce my time under 5 hours which saved me a playthrough :D) and I only had one crash and one soft lock by entering the craft menu the same time a tutorial message appeared. This caused the menu to freeze and while I was able to move and interact with things, I was not able to close that menu or craft anything. Tried to open the main menu and then had to close the entire app :D But this is more of a rare case than anything else. The game is in great shape now and it is not bad at all. With a guide and a little bit of planning you can get the plat in about 10-12 hours I guess. Even less, if you are good and make a backup save, die 5 times and bring back that save.

Edited by Silentium
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Biscoito18 said:

perfect. I will buy the game as soon is on sale again. I liked so much the first one, and i'm very curious about the continuation of the story. Thx for the reply!

• Like 1