I can't enter level 1 mode

XEXU_DEMON_X10

21 minutes ago, Actie94 said:

¡Estoy teniendo el mismo problema! Sigue conectándose. Primero pensé que tenía algo que ver con los servidores, pero el modo multijugador todavía se está ejecutando. 

exact multiplayer companion fine but this mode impossible hopefully fix the problem before they close servers

When I click on Tier 1 mode it shows as Connecting and stays on that indefinitely. There are no error messages. Only way to back out to main menu is to go to XMB>sign out of PSN. I tried Tier 1 Mode again from while signed out and it signs me in and then says connecting. Interestingly enough when I signed out of PSN it said "You have been disconnected from EA Servers". So apparently the servers are up, but there is some issue with loading into Tier 1 or the leaderboards. Hope this is temporary as that is the only online trophy I have left. 

Just now, Hysteria said:

Yub this exact issue happened in 2015 & suddenly it worked . 

The exact same issue with Medal of Honor 2010 or Mad Max? And specifically you are saying that you could connect to Tier 1 mode a little while ago but now it is not working again? Just trying to get specifics. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

The exact same issue with Medal of Honor 2010 or Mad Max? And specifically you are saying that you could connect to Tier 1 mode a little while ago but now it is not working again? Just trying to get specifics. Thanks!

Shheesh what I meant the issue happened to MOH at THAT time not a while ago that worked for me.

Edited by Hysteria

11 minutes ago, MrMaximusHTO said:

I contacted EA pushed and got them to pass info onto higher. Also tweeted them. Their hard work. If you do complain dont let them push you to reset router.... they give generic answers. Ill put their response if i get any 

They said the exact same to me, told me check my wifi is working and linked me a generic playstation troubleshoot page. I told him this is a issue for everyone then he said he passed it onto support team, sounds like he made it up though to be honest.