I can't enter level 1 mode

XEXU_DEMON_X10

6 minutes ago, MrMaximusHTO said:

Yep ive had luck with ubisoft fixing AC brotherhood but i actually called them up. Whats the point of having support that just neglect you helping them. Atleast close the servers im saving them money ??

Than we gotta call them !

8 minutes ago, MrMaximusHTO said:

Yep ive had luck with ubisoft fixing AC brotherhood but i actually called them up. Whats the point of having support that just neglect you helping them. Atleast close the servers im saving them money ??

There is a EA phone number also, might be better than writing to live chat, done live chat twice before and they don't know anything haha

I called them up, they said they will only deal with it if enough people complain and put in reports and also posting on their forums may help.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/Medal-of-honor-tier-1-mode-servers-down/m-p/10308253/highlight/true#M112542 

Heres a link to my forum post, more people we get the better 

Edited by MrMaximusHTO
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MrMaximusHTO said:

I called them up, they said they will only deal with it if enough people complain and put in reports and also posting on their forums may help.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/Medal-of-honor-tier-1-mode-servers-down/m-p/10308253/highlight/true#M112542 

Heres a link to my forum post, more people we get the better 

Seems they deleted your post and merged it with the other one.

Ok as we know that grid autosport racenet challenges is no challenges available so that leaves the plat unobtainable , don’t know if you interest so we can try to back it up! 

2 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

Ok as we know that grid autosport racenet challenges is no challenges available so that leaves the plat unobtainable , don’t know if you interest so we can try to back it up! 

Finger crossed if you want it ??

Edited by Hysteria

• 8 months later...