Fun point-and-click adventure

bud-arc

I don't see many people talking about it, but I really enjoyed the game and it's traditional pixelated style. It's a rare example of point-and-click done right on PS4, with all the buttons mapped out accordingly. There is also a shooter element in the game (although you can skip these sequences by changing difficulty to "easy," which doesn't affect trophies). I played it blind, but all the trophies are tied to the story, so there aren't any missables to worry about (aside from "Full Download" at the beginning of Chapter 7, which is really hard to miss). I'd rate difficulty a 2-3 with an average 6-hour playtime (much less if you're using a guide). 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 4/30/2021 at 0:31 AM, bud-arc said:

I don't see many people talking about it, but I really enjoyed the game and it's traditional pixelated style. It's a rare example of point-and-click done right on PS4, with all the buttons mapped out accordingly. There is also a shooter element in the game (although you can skip these sequences by changing difficulty to "easy," which doesn't affect trophies). I played it blind, but all the trophies are tied to the story, so there aren't any missables to worry about (aside from "Full Download" at the beginning of Chapter 7, which is really hard to miss). I'd rate difficulty a 2-3 with an average 6-hour playtime (much less if you're using a guide). 

Just finished the game ... And YES! This is a hidden gem ...GET IT!  I have to say the jokes at the end of the game was cheesy but damn I was cracking up! Mostly at the party with the clown! lol

• Like 1