brikwall2002

Star Wars jedi fallen order PS5

111 posts in this topic

It looks like Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order is getting a PS5 Next gen upgrade. The upgrade will be free for players who already own the ps4 version of the game. This article gives kind of an overview talking about how more details will be shared soon. The game is 70% off right now in the playstation store. good opportunity to get it now if you don’t already own it. 

Boy, I'm going to have a ton of repeat Platinums by the time I get a PS5. Literally every major title is getting a PS5 re-release. 

13 minutes ago, Vivis_apprentice said:

Hope it is a autopop

I doubt that. I expect it will be like Control, in which you have to start everything from scratch.

There are several rumors, that this upgrade could arrive this friday (june 11th). Interesting to see if we get 1 or 2 lists.

Posted (edited)

Anyone know if the R3 copy(asia) of this shares a list with the EU release or the NA release. I got the eu version when I was in Australia and sold it off after platting. Now I need to rebuy it and the second hand physical copies in my region are mostly asian. 

Edit- Have they released any info on whether the EA play versions will be getting a PS5 version/upgrade

Edited by abhinandhan22

8 hours ago, westersburg said:

There are several rumors, that this upgrade could arrive this friday (june 11th). Interesting to see if we get 1 or 2 lists.

That would be amazing since I have nothing to play atm. But somehow I doubt it. 

18 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Damn if the trophy list is live already we might just get it this week. Would be awesome since i have nothing to play until God of War comes out.

Yeah 

I may have to get EA play again just to replay this with next gen features lol. I’d assume next gen upgrades go live on EA play too?

19 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Anyone know if the R3 copy(asia) of this shares a list with the EU release or the NA release. I got the eu version when I was in Australia and sold it off after platting. Now I need to rebuy it and the second hand physical copies in my region are mostly asian. 

Edit- Have they released any info on whether the EA play versions will be getting a PS5 version/upgrade

Fifa appears to be the PS4 and PS5 version, so technically it 'should' give you the upgraded PS5 edition

Posted (edited)

8WlLd7j.jpg

Edited by ziggypossum
EDIT

Get the impression it has auto pop as some already have the platinum 

5 minutes ago, DanielVT said:

Trophies appear to autopop if you look at the timestamps of the person who had it and popped all but a handful instantly. He platinumed the game in 3h 30m. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13143-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order/Zango123

Yeah but you have to upload a save for that i would assume. So you can plat it normally if you like. I don't have the PS4 version installed so i can't see if there is a save upload feature. 

I won't be using it since i've wanted to replay this game again and doing so with 60 FPS will be glorious!

Posted (edited)

i really liked this game, aside from a few janky looking animations it was really good. I was hoping for some dlc trophies. especially a ng+ on hardest difficulty type trophy.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84

I just want to know where I can get a physical copy

Good, very glad it auto-pops.

Posted (edited)

Gonna make this my new fastest platinum. 😁

Edited by Fr_0zt

On 01/05/2021 at 6:26 AM, Quink666 said:

I hope it's not autopop. I want to earn all trophies again!

Seems you are autopop w..... 

Just now, cometowner said:

Seems you are autopop w..... 

So? I still wan't to earn them all again... Never said anything bad about auto popping. But somehow you got butthurt. Hard life.