Star Wars jedi fallen order PS5

It looks like Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order is getting a PS5 Next gen upgrade. The upgrade will be free for players who already own the ps4 version of the game. This article gives kind of an overview talking about how more details will be shared soon. The game is 70% off right now in the playstation store. good opportunity to get it now if you don’t already own it. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Anyone know if the R3 copy(asia) of this shares a list with the EU release or the NA release. I got the eu version when I was in Australia and sold it off after platting. Now I need to rebuy it and the second hand physical copies in my region are mostly asian. 

Edit- Have they released any info on whether the EA play versions will be getting a PS5 version/upgrade

Edited by abhinandhan22

8 hours ago, westersburg said:

There are several rumors, that this upgrade could arrive this friday (june 11th). Interesting to see if we get 1 or 2 lists.

That would be amazing since I have nothing to play atm. But somehow I doubt it. 

19 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Anyone know if the R3 copy(asia) of this shares a list with the EU release or the NA release. I got the eu version when I was in Australia and sold it off after platting. Now I need to rebuy it and the second hand physical copies in my region are mostly asian. 

Edit- Have they released any info on whether the EA play versions will be getting a PS5 version/upgrade

Fifa appears to be the PS4 and PS5 version, so technically it 'should' give you the upgraded PS5 edition

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DanielVT said:

Trophies appear to autopop if you look at the timestamps of the person who had it and popped all but a handful instantly. He platinumed the game in 3h 30m. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13143-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order/Zango123

Yeah but you have to upload a save for that i would assume. So you can plat it normally if you like. I don't have the PS4 version installed so i can't see if there is a save upload feature. 

I won't be using it since i've wanted to replay this game again and doing so with 60 FPS will be glorious!

• Like 2