Star Wars jedi fallen order PS5

1 hour ago, DanielVT said:

Trophies appear to autopop if you look at the timestamps of the person who had it and popped all but a handful instantly. He platinumed the game in 3h 30m. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13143-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order/Zango123

He didn't platinum it in 3,5 hours, somehow he popped a single late game trophy without popping anything else, then came back 3,5 hours later and instapopped everything. I'm eager for more reports on autopop because I can't fathom how that could have occured, it looks like shenanigans.

Edit: To clarify, his first trophy can't be your first trophy on a new save file. But if the game autopops like the rest of his list suggests, it can't have popped alone. I can't imagine what trigger could set it off alone then set everything else off separately. 

Edited by NamoPh
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, NamoPh said:

He didn't platinum it in 3,5 hours, somehow he popped a single late game trophy without popping anything else, then came back 3,5 hours later and instapopped everything. I'm eager for more reports on autopop because I can't fathom how that could have occured, it looks like shenanigans.

Edit: To clarify, his first trophy can't be your first trophy on a new save file. But if the game autopops like the rest of his list suggests, it can't have popped alone. I can't imagine what trigger could set it off alone then set everything else off separately. 

fStuhCx.gif

I just finished the game and can certify that the current version has no option to upload the save on the cloud in order to transfer it to a PS5. 
This Zango guy seems a pretty dedicated gamer and I see no reason he would spoil his account by cheating with a game he already plated, but this his highly suspicious to say the least.

14 minutes ago, Tetho_mig said:

I just finished the game and can certify that the current version has no option to upload the save on the cloud in order to transfer it to a PS5. 

Maybe I am misunderstanding, but I just installed the PS4 version onto my PS5 and I was able to download my (cloud) PS4 save to the PS5 via the settings. Maybe this is what he did after those 3.5 hrs?

Edited by svache

2 minutes ago, svache said:

Maybe I am misunderstanding, but I just installed the PS4 version onto my PS5 and I was able to download my (cloud) PS4 save to the PS5 via the settings. Maybe this is what he did after those 3.5 hrs?

I doubt the PS4 save works with the PS5 version of the game. I'm assuming you are talking about the PSN cloud and not an ingame one? But who knows stranger things have happened. If there is no option to upload a save getting plat i 3 hours is slightly sus.

Edited by Quink666

1 minute ago, Quink666 said:

I doubt the PS4 save works with the PS5 version of the game. But who knows stranger things have happened. If there is no option to upload a save getting plat i 3 hours is slightly sus.

Ah I see what you're saying. You're right. Despite downloading it to the PS5, you'd still need to be able to load it into the game. My brain is a bit slow today lol

Edited by svache
  • Like 1

No update (yet) for PS4, so there's currently no in-game method for uploading your saves.

Possibly, the PS5 may be able to import the PS4 save. Gotta wait until tomorrow to find out for sure.

• Like 1

Autopop is a huge disappointment. At least they let you chose to do it, even tho you don't have to upload the save on ps4. I think everyone should play it regularly if they haven't played it via backwards compatibility on ps5. 60 fps is a huge difference there. Also the ps4 version (all platforms) ran with 1200p. 2160p in the native ps5 version will be a very noticable upgrade. Loading times will be shorter as well

Edited by westersburg
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, westersburg said:

Autopop is a huge disappointment. At least they let you chose to do it, even tho you don't have to upload the save on ps4. I think everyone should play it regularly if they haven't played it via backwards compatibility on ps5. 60 fps is a huge difference there. Also the ps4 version (all platforms) ran with 1200p. 2160p in the native ps5 version will be a very noticable upgrade. Loading times will be shorter as well

I am planning to play it again but get the other stack on PS4 via back compat and autopop it on PS5 so i am glad theres autopop. I guess i will lose out on the resolution bump which is the only shame. 

Exactly. The Force Unleashed games would be awesome on PS5 even tho they aren't canon anymore (neither are the jedi knight games and republic commando). In my opinion the characters and combat were even superior compared to jedi fallen order. Jedi fallen order had great open world exploration which was the best part for me.

• Like 2

Same here in Europe, been downloading for fifteen minutes now or so.

Welp, looks like I'm going to have to make some time for a back-to-back PS4 and PS5 playthrough of the game, but I'm excited to jump in soon! (Still haven't played it on PS4 either)

3 hours ago, westersburg said:

Lol huge disappointment is a bit melodramatic, don't you think? Considering you yourself immediately acknowledged that it's up to the player in the first place? Certain games have had autopop functionality since the PS3 so it's not as if it is anything new. If it doesn't affect you or the game itself in anyway then how can it be disappointing?