brikwall2002

Star Wars jedi fallen order PS5

115 posts in this topic

Everything autopopped for me while meditating except for the one where you kick a phillak that has kicked you. I flew to Zeffo, kicked one back, and got the plat no problem. The game looks and feels great on PS5 though, I'm still going to play through the story again just for fun. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

 

Lol huge disappointment is a bit melodramatic, don't you think? Considering you yourself immediately acknowledged that it's up to the player in the first place? Certain games have had autopop functionality since the PS3 so it's not as if it is anything new. If it doesn't affect you or the game itself in anyway then how can it be disappointing?

Because i want people to replay that game with the enhancements. Nowadays since trophies lose more and more value (ratalaika etc) it has become a huge problem that people are just looking for fast easy plats instead for a fun game experience. It is up to the player but the temptation of getting a platinum for free is still there. We have WAY MORE autopop platinums already from ps4 to ps5 than from ps3 to ps4. Most games weren't even crossbuy back then.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's downloaded enough for me to get to the main menu and import the save, no autopop. Started a new game+ and no autopop, so gonna wait for the rest of the game to install and hopefully then I'll get my trophies 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JoeNDM said:

It's downloaded enough for me to get to the main menu and import the save, no autopop. Started a new game+ and no autopop, so gonna wait for the rest of the game to install and hopefully then I'll get my trophies 

I had to wait for the entire game to install before I could autopop. When I tried loading in after it said "ready to play" but before it was fully installed the game would crash. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, westersburg said:

Because i want people to replay that game with the enhancements. Nowadays since trophies lose more and more value (ratalaika etc) it has become a huge problem that people are just looking for fast easy plats instead for a fun game experience. It is up to the player but the temptation of getting a platinum for free is still there. We have WAY MORE autopop platinums already from ps4 to ps5 than from ps3 to ps4. Most games weren't even crossbuy back then.

I understand your point, but in my example - now i can just have a blast and play through the game again without worrying about collectibles which I collected once before. So I will replay it again, but autopop due to collectibles, I would not like to through them again.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well can't say no to a free plat lol gonna download the upgrade soon.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone get the game from EA Access subscription? I did when it came out and the option to download the ps5 version isn’t showing. So does anyone else have this problem? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Chris-1341890 said:

Did anyone get the game from EA Access subscription? I did when it came out and the option to download the ps5 version isn’t showing. So does anyone else have this problem? 


Same here. I’m guessing it’s a mistake as the PS4 version has been removed from EA Play as well. I’m hoping it’s a mistake anyway and not EA being sneaky. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is not the Jedi: Fallen Order PS5-version from both NA and EU like the PS4-versions? :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, chalky83 said:


Same here. I’m guessing it’s a mistake as the PS4 version has been removed from EA Play as well. I’m hoping it’s a mistake anyway and not EA being sneaky. 

Its still being shown as available on the asian store as i want to subscribe and do this but after hearing reports of it being removed on other stores, I am just going to wait and see what happens. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have all skills and collectable showing up but only the all crew members popped 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Afc_Ness said:

I have all skills and collectable showing up but only the all crew members popped 

Try meditating. Thats what someone else did to pop everything 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently downloading my free upgrade for both EU and NA!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, tanatos_gc said:

Is the next gen upgrade free just for the digital copy of the game? 

 

Digital AND physical. My EU is physical (free upgrade through my EU account) & my NA is digital (still, a free upgrade).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tanatos_gc said:

Is the next gen upgrade free just for the digital copy of the game? 

I downloaded the ps5 version using my ps4 disc, can confirm disc owners get the free upgrade

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jess210sw said:

I downloaded the ps5 version using my ps4 disc, can confirm disc owners get the free upgrade

How can I do that 😯???

 

Edited by BatCarlitos310
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jess210sw said:

I downloaded the ps5 version using my ps4 disc, can confirm disc owners get the free upgrade

 

3 minutes ago, Helyx said:

 

Digital AND physical. My EU is physical (free upgrade through my EU account) & my NA is digital (still, a free upgrade).

Thanks! That is awesome. GAME is selling the PS5 jfo at 50 euros. I think I can get the PS4 jfo cheaper 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/4/2021 at 8:17 PM, Viper said:

Boy, I'm going to have a ton of repeat Platinums by the time I get a PS5. Literally every major title is getting a PS5 re-release. 

At least you'll have plenty of free games when you get your PS5. So far they all have ran and played so much better.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Currently downloading my free upgrade for both EU and NA!

 

Can you us know if the PS5 version supports Dualsense features? Like the resistive triggers etc. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some reason, there isn't a free upgrade for me from EA Access (EU)...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did it this morning. Like others, had to meditate. Also had to redo the kick the horned goat things trophy. Also hadn't saved after getting the last collectible and secret on PS4, so had to refind them. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Azaan60 said:

Can you us know if the PS5 version supports Dualsense features? Like the resistive triggers etc. 

 

I would assume haptic support would be listed in the notes for the PS5 version. I'm still a few hours away from having a chance to play, so I wont know until later this evening.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.