Star Wars jedi fallen order PS5

Missing 2 databanks on a 100% save file. Went to the 2 I was missing on Ilum but can't scan them. GG gotta replay the whole game. 

Edit: don't be dumb like me I was missing 1 Haxion brood. You need all enemies. Terrain and all that stuff doesn't matter

Edited by Deluziion90

33 minutes ago, jess210sw said:

One solution that has worked for many. Is the game fully installed? If you try to load your saves when the game says "ready to play" but the download isn't finished yet it will crash.

It was completely downloaded. I suspect something went wrong while installing the PS4 version a day ago, or perhaps during the import of the save file. I deleted everything from my PS5, took the disc out and popped it back in, then downloaded the PS5 upgrade only, installed it entirely, and imported the save. This time it worked :)

I did have to walk back to the mediation point, causing it to be a 36 seconds platinum. I kinda hoped it would be a one second one, but this is still neat :D 

Edited by svache
Posted the same thing three times lol

2 minutes ago, svache said:

It was completely downloaded. I suspect something went wrong while installing the PS4 version a day ago, or perhaps during the import of the save file. I deleted everything from my PS5, took the disc out and popped it back in, then downloaded the PS5 upgrade only, installed it entirely, and imported the save. This time it worked :)

I did have to walk back to the mediation point, causing it to be a 36 seconds platinum. I kinda hoped it would be a one second one, but this is still neat :D 

Awesome, glad you got it to work! Hopefully anyone else that has your issue sees your solution. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jess210sw said:

One solution that has worked for many. Is the game fully installed? If you try to load your saves when the game says "ready to play" but the download isn't finished yet it will crash.

Same :D but then again, it wouldn't be the end of the world to play it again for the trophies. I remember it was a rather easy platinum :) (probably still will play it again, but just for the story this time).

• Like 1

On 6/11/2021 at 11:04 AM, sealightbreeze said:

Does that include the version off of the PSN? I just bought mine in the sale 

The ps4 version and ps5 version are sold together. if you purchased the game digitally prior to the ps5 release then you are entitled to the free upgrade via the playstation store. i’m pretty sure it’s just like any other free upgrade. just look it up on the store in the mobile app and it should let you add the ps5 version of the game to your library 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2021 at 3:49 AM, brikwall2002 said:

The ps4 version and ps5 version are sold together. if you purchased the game digitally prior to the ps5 release then you are entitled to the free upgrade via the playstation store. i’m pretty sure it’s just like any other free upgrade. just look it up on the store in the mobile app and it should let you add the ps5 version of the game to your library 

Yep, I got both. Thank you

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, FractalGrinder said:

How Jedi: Fallen Order is handling the DualSense features? Is haptics and triggers good, or this part of this next generation upgrade is nonexistent?

there is some lip-service paid, but it’s very minimal, and has very little impact on the game.

Rumble only, no trigger haptics as far as I could tell

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 17.09.2021 at 9:14 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

there is some lip-service paid, but it’s very minimal, and has very little impact on the game.

Rumble only, no trigger haptics as far as I could tell

So basically the same thing we have received in the newest God of War patch. Ofc. just a figurative speech; some baby-ass features just to sell the same game once again. Meh, I'll give it a pass.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FractalGrinder said:

So basically the same thing we have received in the newest God of War patch. Ofc. just a figurative speech; some baby-ass features just to sell the same game once again. Meh, I'll give it a pass.

I would.

Haptics / PS5 added features or not, the game is absolutely terrible, anyways! ?