Possible to avoid the auto pop

steel6burgh

So my question is I played and platinum the ps4 version.  I really like the game but i do  not want to auto pop a game and have it show up as 1 second on my profile.  Is there anyway to simply avoid the auto pop and play the ps5 version for the platinum or is it impossible?  thanks in advance!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, helloImD said:

This is the first time I heard of such question. I and most others prefer auto-pop all the way.

helloImD.png

some people take more pleasure in earning their trophies.  Nevertheless thanks to all for the reply.  I'd personally rather play through games I like a 2nd time and pop the trophies that way.  However I will still play it if it auto pops eventually just not now.

7 hours ago, AlexSmokesLoud said:

Who cares if it auto pops, its not like you hacked to get it .

It was a question because some games like hitman 3 you could wipe your progress on the server.  It's just that I enjoyed the game and would have more fun earning the trophies a 2nd time. if it is unavoidable it is what it is Jut wondered if there was another way.

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Auto-pops are unavoidable with online only games like this so you're going to have get used to it.

not in all cases some games have a way to wipe progress which is why i asked the question.

Edited by steel6burgh

10 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

some people take more pleasure in earning their trophies.  Nevertheless thanks to all for the reply.  I'd personally rather play through games I like a 2nd time and pop the trophies that way.  However I will still play it if it auto pops eventually just not now.

It was a question because some games like hitman 3 you could wipe your progress on the server.  It's just that I enjoyed the game and would have more fun earning the trophies a 2nd time. if it is unavoidable it is what it is Jut wondered if there was another way.

not in all cases some games have a way to wipe progress which is why i asked the question.

Other than Hitman 3, I don't know of any other games that offer a stat wipe ?.

I am new to multiplataform online games, so I am glad somebody asked about auto pop, since it is something I had never heard of before - if I understand it correctly, I can platinum Rogue Company on the PS5, then install the PS4 version of the game and all the trophies I got on the PS5 will automatically unlock for the PS4 version?

1 hour ago, dodinho_moz said:

I am new to multiplataform online games, so I am glad somebody asked about auto pop, since it is something I had never heard of before - if I understand it correctly, I can platinum Rogue Company on the PS5, then install the PS4 version of the game and all the trophies I got on the PS5 will automatically unlock for the PS4 version?

Since it's an online only game, yes you can do that but the vast majority of Single Player games only allow you to go one way i.e. PS4 => PS5.

• Like 1

On 07/06/2021 at 0:12 PM, HuntingFever said:

Since it's an online only game, yes you can do that but the vast majority of Single Player games only allow you to go one way i.e. PS4 => PS5.

thanks, I installed the ps4 version last night and all the trophies automatically popped, just like you said. I just hope nobody will assume I hacked them. 

3 hours ago, dodinho_moz said:

thanks, I installed the ps4 version last night and all the trophies automatically popped, just like you said. I just hope nobody will assume I hacked them. 

Cross-Save induced auto-pops are perfectly legal and no-one with an ounce of sense will flag you for it but even if someone did, the CRT will deny the flag.

• Like 1