Frustrating but absolutly brilliant

Ive never played a game like this before. The game reminds me a bit minority report on ps2 but on acid.

At times its frustratingly hard to navigate the world and some bosses are a pain and the puzzles can be tricky but this game is one of the best ive played ever. Love the level designs (even tho like i said they can be tricky to find your way at times and the different weapon forms are a nice touch

Also the ashtray maze is very cool

Edited by dannyswfc9

4 minutes ago, KondeBra said:

I  also loved my time with Control, top 5, maybe top 3 for my favorite game of this generation. I really enjoyed the exploration, gameplay and how interesting the Oldest House lore is.

Had a subpar boss fight, but fixed in the AWE expansion.

One thing that is annoying bout this game is when you die you spawn back to a control point. So you have to keep travelling back a fair distance. Be better if there were more autosave points

It took me way longer than it should have to try the different service weapon loadouts. Trying to do the first few bosses with just grip was a long tedious process but once I got spin and shatter it all started to get easier.

12 minutes ago, KondeBra said:

I  also loved my time with Control, top 5, maybe top 3 for my favorite game of this generation. I really enjoyed the exploration, gameplay and how interesting the Oldest House lore is.

Had a subpar boss fight, but fixed in the AWE expansion.

Agreed on the DLC, I usually avoid dlc because often I find them too repetitive of the original game without introducing new content but the AWE and Foundation really expanded on different abilities and delved into the lore more.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Studfox said:

Agreed on the DLC, I usually avoid dlc because often I find them too repetitive of the original game without introducing new content but the AWE and Foundation really expanded on different abilities and delved into the lore more.

Good to hear the dlc is just as good

Not a hard plat, i really dont like the story to much, but the gameplay and controls i really like it... some puzzles i need to check online and others ones where stay foward. The best thing about the game ( in my point of view ) was that if you die, u will respawn in the nearest checkpoint and the enemys wont respawn so you can continue from where you die... i most of the cases.

4 hours ago, Evers_cl said:

The best thing about the game ( in my point of view ) was that if you die, u will respawn in the nearest checkpoint and the enemys wont respawn so you can continue from where you die... i most of the cases.

As my previous post i thought there could be more auto save checkpoints and not just control point respawns. It was good that the enemies dont respawn but i found alot of running back to the point you died. If you had to replay a part where you have to kill the enemies again fair enough but i found running back for sake of it. 

One example was the final mission where you didnt need to do the objectives again but you had to keep traversing up