Does Easy Mode Allow You To Still Earn The I Refuse To Die Trophy?

Flubberwunked

I'm REALLY struggling with most of these wishes omg. The mafia boss and director boss are absolutely killing me. I'm not using easy mode because i know it doesn't earn you the bonus because objectives, which are needed for the I Refuse To Die! trophy. Can you enable easy mode in every wish and still get the all death wish stamps trophy? I really hope you can because i desperately need it. This is harder than crash 4 by a ton imo. I wasn't very good at this game to begin with.

19 minutes ago, dertswa687o said:

Yes, you can use easy mode. The only exception to this is the candles which you must do legit. Thankfully they're mostly just collecting snatcher coins and the only potentially troublesome one is beating 4 levels (including Train Rush) without jumping.

Thanks for answering. I'm soooooo glad that i don't have to do any of the optional objectives. Train rush without jumping sounds tricky but at least that's the only really hard candle to do

Edited by Flubberwunked

Hi there! Wanted to respond really quick. Just 100%’d the game now. You can use assist mode for every death wish excluding the community rifts and like the person above me said, the candles. I’m not sure why community rifts have to be done regularly but they aren’t hard anyway.

Let me know if you ever need help with anything.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 01/05/2021 at 11:35 PM, radicAI-6 said:

Hi there! Wanted to respond really quick. Just 100%’d the game now. You can use assist mode for every death wish excluding the community rifts and like the person above me said, the candles. I’m not sure why community rifts have to be done regularly but they aren’t hard anyway.

Let me know if you ever need help with anything.

So I did 27 Death Wishes legit and then with the mafia boss I read you can use the Peace and Tranquility to make things easier so I used that and played the mission and then I notice my objectives were no longer showing but I went up to 30. So does this mode auto clear all objectives as long as you’ve cleared the main one? 

and if this is the case could I just abuse this mode to complete most of them if I wanted to apart from the specific ones you mentioned? Am I understanding that correctly?

18 minutes ago, Legchomper said:

30. So does this mode auto clear all objectives as long as you’ve cleared the main one? 

and if this is the case could I just abuse this mode to complete most of them if I wanted to apart from the specific ones you mentioned?

Yes and yes.

• Like 2