Have this been taken out of the PSN Store?

Han_the_Dragon

Ya, probably an odd question, but I just noticed that this was released today in EU (trophy sync working...), but when I went to the PSN store for the 1st time, I saw it published and when I clicked it said it wasn't available at the time, and after going to my UK account to try to download it from there, it was no where to be found (be it in the publications of the week, or text search), and not in the Portuguese PSN store either..

Really wanting to know, since I want to get the 100% (they changed a lot the trophy requirements for the final version.. now it's not something near impossible..).

Did someone managed to get the game?

Yes, some got it.

But there was an in game store bug that put some paid content as free (main reason why they removed it, I think).

Still it's not exactly an easy 100%, since it seams like the "Overkill" trophy requirements are still the same (they were in a different trophy on the beta), and it's somewhat boring to setup (7 opponents in a challenge), and even harder to do the requirement (it's basically the same thing as "The Exorcist", except there's no restart in challenge races, and you only get 1 challenge race, each time your car lvl up... you get the idea..)

• Like 1

For anyone interested, there was a reply in the EU PSN Blog, that said that the game was took out by Namco and that they don't know when it will be published again..

Nice, now I have 2 games in my list that I can't 100% (nor did want, but the other one was my fault for trying it in my main account ages ago.. this one was just stupid to put trophies in a beta version of the game... good thing that now Sony prohibits trophies in beta versions).

PS: The other game is Zen Pinball, while I like pinball, I don't love it to the point of going for 100% and even if I wanted, I couldn't because some DLC were took out..

• 4 years later...
On 11/21/2013 at 1:47 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

For anyone interested, there was a reply in the EU PSN Blog, that said that the game was took out by Namco and that they don't know when it will be published again..

Nice, now I have 2 games in my list that I can't 100% (nor did want, but the other one was my fault for trying it in my main account ages ago.. this one was just stupid to put trophies in a beta version of the game... good thing that now Sony prohibits trophies in beta versions).

PS: The other game is Zen Pinball, while I like pinball, I don't love it to the point of going for 100% and even if I wanted, I couldn't because some DLC were took out..

Funny you say that since I'll never be able to 100% my Drawn to Death since I only have the beta version, which has trophies. Hopefully no future game does this.