Cannot find enough toxicity cards

I just can't for the life of me find enough toxicity cards for the combat heavy levels. I am about to finish all the tomb related Score Attacks (easier ones with low gold score requirement) and so far I barely got a total of 20k coins per two tomb levels, which allows me to buy one Advantageous card pack each time. Today I bought 5 or 6 Advantageous packs by this way and none of them granted me a fucking toxicity card.

I am already out of coins, and I have sold out all the unnecessary cards from the cards list already to save some money. So I can't save any more coins and this leaves me unable to finish the combat heavy levels.. I also tried buying Bronze pack instead of Advantageous cards pack as it's way more cheaper, but it did not drop any Toxicity card either (I tried maybe buying 10 Bronze pack cards), and the chance is really low on that one because Bronze Pack contains pretty much every type of cards..

What am I supposed to do now? Is there a PERMANENT toxicity card in this game and if there is, what is the most quick and reliable way to obtain it?

One thing I realized about this game is that, it is not the score attack levels that lowers the quality of the game. It is this shitty card system.. Most of the total lifesaver ones are one-time use only and you can't know what you really got until after you pay for the cards and flip them.. This just sucks, arguably the most annoying part of the game...

For anyone who's going to suggest me to collect more coins, I already got These Belong in A Museum trophy with the Card Exploit strategy and completed 100% of the main game.

Please somebody help me obtain either the permanent toxicity card (if such a card exists of course) or enough one-time use toxicity cards. I will probably give up on the plat if I can't find any more of this. :((

Edited by koraygarcia
Grammer

6 hours ago, chunkydonut21 said:

Just go to leaderboard and choose the cards which people on the leaderboard are using for 2000 credits. You don't have to buy cards or worry about not enough cards that way.

Are you serious? Can I borrow other people's cards like this?

16 minutes ago, koraygarcia said:

Are you serious? Can I borrow other people's cards like this?

Yes. That's how you are supposed to do it anyway. Otherwise it is too tedious. Go to leaderboard -> select a level -> choose a user with your preferred cards and use their cards for 2000 credits and that's it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, chunkydonut21 said:

Yes. That's how you are supposed to do it anyway. Otherwise it is too tedious. Go to leaderboard -> select a level -> choose a user with your preferred cards and use their cards for 2000 credits and that's it.

Oh my goodness. I had no idea about this. How could I ever thank you enough....

You are a life-saver. Thank you so much mate. I was torturing myself until now :D will defo continue this way from now on 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, koraygarcia said:

Oh my goodness. I had no idea about this. How could I ever thank you enough....

You are a life-saver. Thank you so much mate. I was torturing myself until now :D will defo continue this way from now on 

Well, good luck with the platinum.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zizimonster said:

I can also confirm this since I've platinumed the game. :)

Yeah. I already finished half of the score attacks now thanks to chunkdonut21's answer :D The game suddenly became much more fun :D I can see the platinum light at the end of the tunnel now :)

Edited by koraygarcia
punctuation