Hitting the Jackpot Trophy bugged?

JLT

Is anyone else having an issue getting the hitting the jackpot trophy? I have 999/1000 kills on the tracking and 99% on the PS5 tracking, then I logged into the PS4 version and everything popped including the hitting the jackpot trophy and got the platinum there but for some reason the PS5 version won't pop.

reached out to squareenix for help and of course they're useless and said reach out to sony support

On 4/30/2021 at 7:23 PM, JTLauren said:

Is anyone else having an issue getting the hitting the jackpot trophy? I have 999/1000 kills on the tracking and 99% on the PS5 tracking, then I logged into the PS4 version and everything popped including the hitting the jackpot trophy and got the platinum there but for some reason the PS5 version won't pop.

reached out to squareenix for help and of course they're useless and said reach out to sony support

I had a similar problem with gravedigger 7500 kills trophy stuck at 99% on PS5. I went to ps4 auto pop the  Plat and came back to PS5 and still nothing. But I found a workaround and I got it to pop on ps5 and got plat. maybe this will work for you. 

Load up the ps4 version, play the first couple story missions again(I did 2 story missions) the objective is to get that "1 percent that you're missing". Once you think you got enough kills close ps4 version. Load up  PS5 version and when you get to character menu it should auto pop like it did for me. GOOD LUCK! hope this works for you 

Edited by rolla2002
  • Like 2

On 08/05/2021 at 4:55 AM, rolla2002 said:

I had a similar problem with gravedigger 7500 kills trophy stuck at 99% on PS5. I went to ps4 auto pop the  Plat and came back to PS5 and still nothing. But I found a workaround and I got it to pop on ps5 and got plat. maybe this will work for you. 

Load up the ps4 version, play the first couple story missions again(I did 2 story missions) the objective is to get that "1 percent that you're missing". Once you think you got enough kills close ps4 version. Load up  PS5 version and when you get to character menu it should auto pop like it did for me. GOOD LUCK! hope this works for you 

Thank you very much ! It worked for me ! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9.5.2021 at 9:02 AM, damonx21 said:

Thank you very much ! It worked for me ! 

Hey Guys and Girls,

just read about this "BUG" - today i will get OUTRIDERS PS5 version but if i cannot do platin this is very worse for us as trophy hunters - i cannot download ps4 version - so does anybody know if this bug is meanwhile fixed?

Thanks.

• 2 years later...