Don't buy this game, it's an unplayable mess!

Axolpox

This looks like one of those shovelware fake games that gets put up. These are real trophy images?

And that's the real title of the game when you look at it in your list? Ultimate Custom Night? I know nothing about FNAF, I don't see anything here that looks even remotely real...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

I loved all of the Five Night's games on Steam but just seeing this title makes me feel a little uncomfortable considering the game on Steam is completely free. How much is it anyway since it's not on the EU store yet.

It’s £5.79 on the UK store. So I’d guess around €6 once it hits EU?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

It’s £5.79 on the UK store. So I’d guess around €6 once it hits EU?

I meant UK store, sorry, but it is on there? I don't see it anyway. Either way I am surprised they are charging for it but I don't make games so I dunno what they need to do to port stuff.

EDIT: NVM I FOUND IT!

Edited by Sylvanticore

16 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

I loved all of the Five Night's games on Steam but just seeing this title makes me feel a little uncomfortable considering the game on Steam is completely free. How much is it anyway since it's not on the EU store yet.

It's on the EU store: https://store.playstation.com/en-nz/product/EP5268-CUSA25078_00-0354631220460890

Over here, it's only about $11.25, which is $1 less than the other FNAF games save for of course Help Wanted.  So really, about the usual price for these FNAF games.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2021 at 1:28 AM, StanPortrBridges said:

This looks like one of those shovelware fake games that gets put up. These are real trophy images?

And that's the real title of the game when you look at it in your list? Ultimate Custom Night? I know nothing about FNAF, I don't see anything here that looks even remotely real...

Yeah, it's called that because you can customize your nights.

On 5/1/2021 at 3:28 PM, StanPortrBridges said:

It's mostly called that because the basis of Ultimate custom night is that it has no story, or traditional night-by-night progression FNAF normally has, you get 50 or so characters to mess around with, from difficulty to who appears on the night. Hence "Custom Night." and the Ultimate is for..well, because every characters in it.

Judging from the look of things, the game just isn't doable on console in it's current state. The cursor requires faster reaction times than an analog stick can match, for one.._ clickteam's work on these ports has been pretty hit and miss but at least they were all playable until now, this should nevrer have been released in it's current state.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...