Mission lines we crossed is bugged!

Thephoenixshow

11 hours ago, Thephoenixshow said:

To be alble to mission the ai is meant to lift you up on the roof but nothing is happening 

In the mission 'lines not crossed' you must clear the roof of newts before being able to get a lift from Scizzo. Only then may you progress in the mission.

If you are still having issues i suggest re-loading an earlier save as this game is buggy sometimes.

Edited by AnOrdinaryBloke

Just now, HuntingFever said:

If you have an older pre-glitch save handy, load that and try again but if that doesn't work, your only option will be to start a new game from scratch :(.

Yeah this is the only way to fix them, i encountered plenty but i just restarted ps4 and reloaded an earlier save. Trust me, they happen alot for some people, including myself.

• Like 1

On 01/05/2021 at 2:22 PM, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

In the mission 'lines not crossed' you must clear the roof of newts before being able to get a lift from Scizzo. Only then may you progress in the mission.

If you are still having issues i suggest re-loading an earlier save as this game is buggy sometimes.

He can boost you up before clearing the newts. I finished killing them after being boosted up to the roof on both playthroughs.

Try the restart restart checkpoint option in the menu, that might reset Skizzos behaviour.

2 hours ago, JediKnight_327 said:

He can boost you up before clearing the newts. I finished killing them after being boosted up to the roof on both playthroughs.

Try the restart restart checkpoint option in the menu, that might reset Skizzos behaviour.

I had to re load an old save to fix the issue